worst (sufu) waywt fits

what happened to that chinese dude who talked about banging his cousin

fadetoblack, fade2black, fade3black... is posting on sz i reckon. he sounded like a chill dude, too bad he had some huge breakdowns.

trying too hard...who's saying elsewise?

I would imagine Dismal says elsewise since he put it in best.

I don't get the trying hard complaint. The fit is all pieces we have seen him wear before in various ways. He is wearing his old jeans under the Wavetest sweater, with a warm coat for winter over top - oh and some astros. How is it trying hard when you are remixing whatever you have in your wardrobe already?

wait, what?

or at least he used to be like "did i do it right this time" and like last week he told someone to frig off about it or something.

shredded jeans evan was the coolest, when he started he was all wearing purple velvet shirts and shit

how can you say fuck user doctorworm, fuck you and suck ur mums bomba clart u prick, if it wernt for user doctorworm and a few other user's back in the day, sufu wouldn't be where it is you clown, show some respect, your washed

fadetoblack, fade2black, fade3black... is posting on sz i reckon. he sounded like a chill dude, too bad he had some huge breakdowns.

his jaw always made me laugh. always a 90º stone-age angle concept.

his jaw always made me laugh. always a 90º stone-age angle concept.

I met him in real life once... it's really not that severe.

This was before the cousin fucking story btw.

I think they key to this line of critique against worm is that they're usually from people who no one gives a shit about and probably wear a lot of flannel.

man when my friends dress bad i don't insist they dress good. that fit looks contrived in all honesty, and in that cobrasnake album worm looks very out of place [everyone else looking very comfortable in the way they present themselves]. he looked good for example in casual jscott+denims+chukkas... or even some more avant fits with wave test... but some people can pull of ridiculously difficult pieces, worm isnt one of them

how can you say fuck user doctorworm, fuck you and suck ur mums bomba clart u prick, if it wernt for user doctorworm and a few other user's back in the day, sufu wouldn't be where it is you clown, show some respect, your washed

i have nothing against worm, and i would much rather see him try things even if they are slightly off [as is the situation with this fit], than page after page of chambray and chinos.

but really who the fuck are you?

i think you need a reality check. where did you get the idea that worm is the great saviour of supertalk.

i have nothing against worm, and i would much rather see him try things even if they are slightly off [as is the situation with this fit], than page after page of chambray and chinos.

but really who the fuck are you?

i think you need a reality check. where did you get the idea that worm is the great saviour of supertalk.

user habia is one of my best friends

he is copying and pasting a youtube comment and replacing the name relevant to the video with my name. most likely it was someone talking about a grime mc. probably wiley. it's not meant to be taken seriously.

thats best in my heart. also

user habia is one of my best friends

he is copying and pasting a youtube comment and replacing the name relevant to the video with my name. most likely it was someone talking about a grime mc. probably wiley. it's not meant to be taken seriously.

catlady4justice (8 months ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Now we have the switch to DIGITAL television.....

Thanks to Billy Boy Clinton & Bush Jr....

Keep a dark cloth over your T.V. & use Blue Painters tape to cover the signal this will help. Remember the Bird Cage??

Wage Peace