worst (sufu) waywt fits

I think soxfan gets a lot of undue hate.

I disagree. This kid, literally, has way to much money than he knows what to do with, for instance constantly buying clothing and camera equipment all the while his clothes never sit right on his body. And to me, his pics put off a vibe that his fit is better than it actually is. and he's the worst kind of consumer, a person that buys and buys and buys, then resale. There are other posters that do this too, but I digress.

He's one of the few that you can love to hate.

I disagree. This kid, literally, has way to much money than he knows what to do with, for instance constantly buying clothing and camera equipment all the while his clothes never sit right on his body. And to me, his pics put off a vibe that his fit is better than it actually is. and he's the worst kind of consumer, a person that buys and buys and buys, then resale. There are other posters that do this too, but I digress.

He's one of the few that you can love to hate.

It's not like his mom buys his camera equipment and clothing. No need to hate on what he decides to buy with the money he makes by himself. It makes sense to sell the cloths which you are not wearing anymore.

Sam, I got your back.

I'm not sure but i think this guy was trying to neg me on Lando's behalf.

worst waywt fits 03-01-10 05:37 PM jpsmith98 your are the "worst waywt" poster of the day. keep the neg train rolling choo choooo!

Sam, I got your back.

lolwut, shitty fit club?

I'm not sure but i think this guy was trying to neg me on Lando's behalf.

worst waywt fits 03-01-10 05:37 PM jpsmith98 your are the "worst waywt" poster of the day. keep the neg train rolling choo choooo!

can this guy not add or wut

i mean, hell i can't even make a dent in your rep if i tried (no hate i like u)

How can you not think Obey is fucking stupid?

"Oh, yeah. Obey is about commercialization and branding and how logos infiltrate our thought processes so much. Obey means nothing, so people are forced to make up their own minds about it. It's really cool."

Oh wait, Obey is the name for a clothing company sold in Pacsun that markets to bong-hit philosophy-touting suburbanites? Someone's laughing all the way to the bank...

I see where you're getting at, but I'm not from suburbs bro. We don't have that whack Pacsuns. Also my last name happens to be Obey, so thats why i wear it. Amazing coincidence, so i like my hoodie; got a problem? I don't care.

I have a feeling i'm going to get a ton of neg on this, it's great.

I see where you're getting at, but I'm not from suburbs bro. We don't have that whack Pacsuns. Also my last name happens to be Obey, so thats why i wear it. Amazing coincidence, so i like my hoodie; got a problem? I don't care.

guys, i have this strange feeling that he does care ..

^I know! good laughs...

Knee surgery complications

RIP :(

haha so good...

what about that one crazy bitch who freaked out because she didn't want anyone to read anything she'd ever posted online and went on a crazy rampage trying to delete everything/have sufu remove everything she'd ever posted? I miss laughing at her rambling bitchass

Disillusioned? I remember she once got all "pro-women" on the forum and ranted about the word cunt and how she hated it.

So I neg-rep'd with "cunt" as the comment. Seemed like the right thing to do.

hahaha yes!!! I remember that shit. classic.

for anyone lucky enough to have missed this era of sufu (sorry it's lengthy as fuck):

I have recently obtained a high-profile job for next year. They literally call it the "fish bowl," because your actions are being watched by hundreds of students. Today, my supervisor asked that all of us on staff "clean up our MySpace and Facebook" of anything incriminating.

While my Facebook and MySpace are already clean due to high traffic, I feel as if my Sufu life is a tad more private. That said, I have been a lot more bold and personal on here than on other sites that I post on.

Since, technically, no one sharing my IP address can join Sufu, there would be no one from my college actually part of this site, but it can still be seen by anyone who ventures onto it.

I also think it's an appropriate time to bow out since, despite my efforts to coexist in harmony with other users and take this site more "seriously," I am increasingly being ignored.

On a ftb2 note, I find myself somewhat addicted. I guess I keep hoping that this will somehow turn into a normal "fashion forum" experience, that I will be able to post a fit and only get critiqued only for the fit, not for other things, but it seems that any and all efforts to post a fit are welcomed with mixed reviews at best.

With so much work to do, it's surprising I post here at all. I guess I am losing a little sleep here and there just to catch up.

That said, I am asking any moderators reading this to please BAN me, as it takes too much time for me to simply go back and delete all my posts. Maybe someday I will find a fashion forum that has the good points of Sufu (honesty and no fakeness) but the good points of some of the other forums, too (acceptance of various styles, etc.)

Thanks to all the people who believed in me, even bumping me to green a few times. I was always on the border...

To those of you who gave me red, I am not sure why you would say some of the awful and hateful things you said (I mean, stuff I wasn't even deserving of, even though I did stir up the pot from time to time). I don't know what's wrong with some people, but I am not going to waste any more time trying to figure it out.

Thanks for the entertainment -- t'was fun while it lasted!

or, one of the best ones:

for being so ugly, I sure have a good life

ok, I'm done.

It's not like his mom buys his camera equipment and clothing. No need to hate on what he decides to buy with the money he makes by himself. It makes sense to sell the cloths which you are not wearing anymore.

Sam, I got your back.

are you fucking stupid? the paying for your own shit argument is weak. Do you mind explaining to me how a person that MIGHT have a minimum wage job could afford premium products? Because his parents pay his tuition and rent. If he isn't paying for his other shit independently, he's still buying on daddy's credit. STFU

i got your back, sufu

I have a feeling i'm going to get a ton of neg on this, it's great.

too bad your last name isnt the same as some shit that looks good... but then you wouldnt have a shitty excuse.