worst (sufu) waywt fits

and i am cool with this except im 4 inches shorter in the cock than soonami haha!

FIXED*

Btw you shouldnt talk about what you would do with Crissy considering you spend 90% of your day on SUFU and the rest trying to please your women with your "baby food jar"-NO HATE

Crissy I didn't mean to tellem but GOAT kept PM'ing me for pics so we both knew they would show up on the net sooner then later.

BTW ED AND EVERYONE ELSE, I AM JUST KIDDING, cept the naked pics parts!

well i have no idea what he did or didn't do, all i know is that this guy is getting way too much attention for a stupid fit.

links to his scams?

either way, thanks for being a douche, citizen.

edit: also now that i reread it it kind of looks like i was directing said photo and comment to you, when it was really just to citizen. i actually totally skipped by your post and didn't read it.

Crissy I didn't mean to tellem but GOAT kept PM'ing me for pics so we both knew they would show up on the net sooner then later.

148hjx3.gif

Did the same to me for saying he looked like a hobo. Anyone would think he takes the internet seriously or something.

there is not enough neg rep in the world for that kid. constantly looks like shit, and can't take criticism to save his life. Candidate for "softest new poster"

there is not enough neg rep anymore. remember the good old times when we could ride a neg rep train on someone till they broke out in an idiotic rant about fashion, life, and their mother? there was at least one person each month, that ran away from sufu in tears.

Yesterday,

All my troubles seemed so far away,

Now it looks as though they're here to stay,

Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,

I'm not half the man I used to be,

There's a shadow hanging over me,

Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she

Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.

I said,

Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,

Love was such an easy game to play,

Now I need a place to hide away,

Why she

Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.

I said,

Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,

Love was such an easy game to play,

Now I need a place to hide away,

Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm.