worst (sufu) waywt fits

also, building on this point, i know few people who don't look like total assholes wearing "goth ninja"

Halifamous is one of them, probably pulling off the brands associated with neo-goth better than anyone else i've seen. on the other hand, most people i see dressed head to toe in the stuff look like complete and utter shit - even the people that can afford it.

My n***a.

I like gothism, despite being giant and white.

Your sleeve stacks aint lookin to good either...kinda resemble Demonito but taller

I've never seen any of your WAYWT's Citizen, so I don't think you can credibly say anything. I might not always have the best fits, but I'll post whenever I remember--I don't just sit around in internet anonymity and criticize others. At least I'll put my shit out there.

As for sleeve stacks, that what happens to a sweater when you spend all at a lab bench pipetting, you get some mad combs on your elbows. And yes, Edmond and I look remarkably similar, except I'm about 4 inches taller.

I've never seen any of your WAYWT's Citizen, so I don't think you can credibly say anything. I might not always have the best fits, but I'll post whenever I remember--I don't just sit around in internet anonymity and criticize others. At least I'll put my shit out there.

This is a bunk argument. When it comes down to it, you know that a huge number of people don't post fits, and by posting you're opening yourself up to criticism.

I'm pretty sure a restaurant manager doesn't say "oh I've never seen this guy cook his opinion doesn't matter..." when a customer complains

your fit looks bad and that's that