worst (sufu) waywt fits

people are only making this a big deal because paulo here decided to get all defensive

but srsly, this is getting out of hand - sure their fits are disproportional but they definitely aren't the worst offenders.

I think it's just because these guys are taking all the elements of what could be good, decent fashion, and just adding far more pretention (I mean, come on, the sosiety?

Raw denim, bowties, chambray shirts, etc., are great, and I personally own most of those (except bowties, ugh) But thinking just because your pants fit, and you got a dSLR that you're the next shit?

These guys aren't industry, they're not ground-breakers, but they apparently want us to think they're something. Things happen on Sufu, look at ToJ, Inventory, and h(yr), which are great things that sufu helped form in some way. As for this, there's not even a website that exists for crying out loud. That's why it's really obnoxious and pretentious to have a video/multiple photo shoots/etc., for a concept that has no substance whatsoever, and that's why I think a lot of sufu finds it repugnant.

Personally, it's just a shitty fit, but the MULTIPLE photo angles/shoots of the same mediocre crap and the whole 'sosiety' concept just irritate me.

wtf have these last few pages been about? i swear there's an unwritten rule that you don't contribute to this thread unless you have loads of +rep and/or have posted lots of amazing fits yourself..that rules me out. And only good internet memes are relevant. Elephant taking a dump on a giant lavatory is not one. :(

2u9qscn.gif

God I cant remember the chicks name for the life of me, but do any of yens remember the chick before thedaniway? With the herpe bumps? it was like dis-something.

Well anyway this kent guy reminds me of a male version of her.

disillusioned?

4.The Sosiety is going to be a lifestyle blog about our journey in the industry and how we meet up and coming up talent by showcasing music, fashion and art.

What is this, 2005?

Are we all reading A Silent Flute and The Brilliance again?

You're about four years too late to start doing "a lifestyle _________"

Nobody gives a fuck anymore.

Well, you guys sure got your point across by taking all my rep power away..

Nice.

wish i could neg rep you for being a bitch right here... but im on IE, so ill just say it publicly.

youre being a little bitch. stop whining about losing rep like it even fucking means something. this is a fucking online forum... its not like youre gonna be talking to a girl and shes like "you know, id let you put in my ass but your rep on sufu isnt high enough. ill tell cheep you said hi"... no, its meaningless unless this place gives your life meaning.

Guest kentmoney

whoops, i for got my sarcasm meter (100)

still gettin the hang of the SuFu modus operandi...

However, I do appreciate your sagacity on the matter, Cheap