worst (sufu) waywt fits

I think there was a period for these guys like "no we can't take the WAYWT yet my Nudies haven't come in!!" and then the other guy is like "OH yeah you're right my brand new beeswax DBs haven't shown up yet either" Then they both look at each other and go "hey, raw denim and Clarks? We're going to get so much fucking plus rep for this shit!" and give each other fist-bumps and all of that other super-cool-guy shit.

There's more pics from their "photoshoot". they must have been pretty damn excited, cuz they took hella pictures together that day.

4312520517_b933953dd3.jpg

4312528847_75e3762a2d.jpg

4313255550_2a6dda819b.jpg

4312531603_e572967403.jpg

This is BEGGING for a caption contest.

HA HA I EAT CHILDREN

IT'S 70 DEGREES OUT BUT I'M WEARING A SCARF

If you only look at the one on the right it's got sort of a 'just overthrew a small latin american company in the name of "revolution" but actually because United Fruit Company told me to' sort of vibe.

... beyond the midget jokes, and street-etiquette "me-too" copycat-ism, what else is wrong? ...

7th grade-lookin' dudes aren't exactly representative of "sosiety" (dumb name, too)

here is a funny screen cap from their preview promo begging for some capshunz:

Untitled.jpg

notice innocent bystander (victim?) and the gap sign.

Guest kentmoney
Leo-nards.jpg

From awhile back but its a classic. Creepy but classic.

HAHA, not sure if this is old news but this photo is definitely photoshopped from the waist up. The original picture has some trashy lookin faggot holding a grocery bag.