worst (sufu) waywt fits

Naturaljax has always had a penchant for putting together fits in an abstract manner, but this one is just... Bummy. I like how worn the shoes are, actually compliments the bumminess, while still remaining sophisticated looking. But the pants fit weird. Jacket and hoody dont work that well and the colors are terrible. I understand its cold n shit but this look is straight " basketball diaries" heroin junky style.

Said with much love natural.

wut's goin on here?
At least he has matching hat in the back.

I think it's because you guys live in a seasonless tanning salon. This is a very articulated winter look called "Jesus there's no food and the mail needs to be taken out so fine fuck it where that fucking jacket fuck back in five."

I think it's because you guys live in a seasonless tanning salon. This is a very articulated winter look called "Jesus there's no food and the mail needs to be taken out so fine fuck it where that fucking jacket fuck back in five."

I hope you're kidding. This is the same logic that justifies dumb girls on campus in UGG boots, all-over-print-hearts flannel pyjamas and a canada goose parka because "it's cold and fuck it i'm just going to class". We get winter in Hamilton too, and I would still rather have herpes on my eyeballs then go out looking like a downtown local.

i haven't been this offended since XenoX101

i can't really put my finger on why i am so repulsed

beyond the midget jokes, and street-etiquette "me-too" copycat-ism, what else is wrong?

some initial observations:

1. face is not blurred

2. sleeves are too long

3. did not employ the termitezee camera-angle

suggested improvements

1. blur repulsive face(s)

2. buy clothes that fit

3. ???

i haven't been this offended since XenoX101

i can't really put my finger on why i am so repulsed

beyond the midget jokes, and street-etiquette "me-too" copycat-ism, what else is wrong?

some initial observations:

1. face is not blurred

2. sleeves are too long

3. did not employ the termitezee camera-angle

suggested improvements

1. blur repulsive face(s)

2. buy clothes that fit

3. ???

i am honestly so confused by this picture

is this face photoshopped on? is this guy a midget? does he hang out with children? or is he the black kid? i haven't been this confused by something on here in well, ever

I would also like to say that Street Etiquette does the urban x dandy thing pretty well, mixing traditional with a street tinge ..

thesosiety (ugggggghh, ... shitty name..) on the other hand, is contrived and mediocre.

While Street Etiquette sometimes takes bold risks that are sometimes hit-or-miss, thesociety meanders in the lukewarm-shit zone that lacks the progressive edge established by Street Etiquette

is this face photoshopped on?

can someone photoshop-swap the faces? i want to see switched faces.