worst (sufu) waywt fits

someone signed up as "cheeplikescock" once... shark-VS-cultpop... that was the most serious one tho... england never backed down to anyone on here before that... i think eric from fuct threatened his wife and put his real name and info up on here. england then went back and edited everything he had said bad about fuct or rouge status.

yes, i remember it now. i think he posted pictures of his wife, crazy shit. england is a maniac, i had beers with him once (i had way too many) and i think he could fuck some people up. he also has guns.

shark-cultpop is the winner. i can't believe i forgot that.

xenox thread was blackholed, as well as some other good ones. i think someone saved it or took screenshots.

What about christianjustin's stolen bag and the poor sufuers who was accused of stealing it because of a funny comment he posted in the thread?

thinkfilm (I think was the username), while short lived, also had an epic meltdown regarding a similar theft situation in the market. Gotta love watching people just completely loss it because of some internet bullshit!

and on a more recent note the fucktard that paid thousands for some designer watch and then had some major buyers remorse and claimed it was fake but wouldn't post pictures... He kept saying if the guy could prove it was real he'd send him another $3000 and the watch or some crazy shit like that. They went back and forth for a good 10 pages!

wasn't brainspload accused of stealing it because he made some stupid joke

hahaha yeah. I think cj called the police or something, and they searched branesploads dorm o.O

he did call the cops on me, they searched my dorm room while another cop told me not to joke on the internet because it should be taken very seriously

aka that the internet is serious business

/over it

and i think that euro troll's name was whistling the night away

^ it's just because where I go to school is like one of the safest cities in america, so the cops are bored and respond to any report.

if this were in LA, where more serious shiet needs to be taken care of, they would've laughed at the kid and hung up.

I thought Rogue Status and Fuct was two separate things? Someone recently upp'd the whole thread in your favorite Sufu moments thread... I thought England kind of won the Rogue Status thing. had owners of the company creating usernames to post and here and blogging about him

haha ghulkan.

he also ripped a lot of people off. got payment, but never shipped stuff. claimed he shipped it but got returned etc. hung out on sf even after having a thread dedicated to his bitchassness and refused to respond to PMs.

I remember that one dude who made his own clothes with a scissor in his pants and an eye patch. Excellent excellent material.

Also wish eric glennie would post more

that dude was one of the funniest things to happen to sufu

sadly though some guys took him for serious and he got flamed and eventually banned. it's kinda weird though because he never attacked anyone and always replied with some weird religious bs

It's funny, you basically have to be completely socially inept to become a pariah on Superfuture. There's tons of posters who started off as laughingstocks and now are at the very least tolerated. All it really takes is a hapless willingness to endure ridicule. It's like that poster with the cat hanging from the clothes line.