worst (sufu) waywt fits

I always find it amusing when people make wide, sweeping generalizations about entire continents.

europe as a homogeneous, uniform blob where mans is having anal sex in public using swiss chocolate as lube, rockin PVC pants all day and feasting on aborted fetuses whilst wiping their mouths with pages from the bible

Hang the DJ, i think you'll find that certain countries in eastern europe probably aren't so welcoming of PVC pants.

Last I saw Semper was sporting some PVC pantalones.

Not to be a hater but dude, less smirk and less effort. No one cares and I don't want to see that shit. I dont want to have to ignore you because your posts in What Are You Doing Today are good.

Really? I can't stand having to trudge through all his antiquing and baked goods outings. It reminds me of what my grandparents lives have devolved into now that their genitals are just sad talismans of impending death.

Damn how u gonna sneak diss pomata when his shit is way more on point?

Not "dissing" anyone

he and paul t have both posted from flea markets and antique shops recently, not me.

That's all.

this is one of those things where it has to be put in context of the price

IMG_2156.jpg

ccp

luc

km

It cost the dude at least a grand to look this poorly put together. Pants have a big awkward dimple, the shirt just looks boring...please donate your ridiculously expensive clothes to someone that will do them justice.

To be fair, its just that they are boring peices. The ccp looks like it fits like ccp could on a person, if that makes any sense. The pants are what ever, but I bet if he would have went with a pair of ccp's or a rustic looking pair of derbys, would have got alot of rep.

To be fair, its just that they are boring peices. The ccp looks like it fits like ccp could on a person, if that makes any sense. The pants are what ever, but I bet if he would have went with a pair of ccp's or a rustic looking pair of derbys, would have got alot of rep.

I think that's just it...he took two boring pieces (and one plain ugly one as far as I'm concerned - that being the belt) and slapped them together. I think individually, they would work well in a different context. The shirt is basic, and because it's basic you need to be pairing it with something (anything) that makes a statement. The way it is it just looks like the gap.

Mike - can't tell anything about the pants from seeing them here. Just look black.

can't say i am a fan of that vest on anyone

it would suit a midwestern mom at a crafts fair but it looks incongruous on any other sort of human

Its pretty ugly. I think the only person that can pull it off is Zissou and that rugged model dude that kicks so much ass in the denim forum. I don't think even mr freedom can pull that shit off.
you know who could pull that off? a reall hot chick, as long as it is the only thing she is wearing, around her neck as a scarf.

that or a gay french sailor from the 1940s.

So I own this vest and I cannot figure out when the fuck to wear it. I have gone to it multiple times when layering out here in the cold foggy nights but I always end up taking it of and putting on my IH or something else. I am a sucker for denim vests and especially one with so many pockets, but this thing just does not work for me... At least I didn't pay full price and am sure that someone in the market will want it. I agree, Zissou can pull it off and I would have no problem with some hot chick rocking it naked.