worst (sufu) waywt fits

Shit isn't about money, it's about appreciation. Check out Sartoria, Carpe Diem, Linea, and the theories behind them before you blow your eyeballs out your sockets at the price tag. Just sayin'.. MA+ ain't Prada.

the greatest theories in the world can't make a shitty piece of clothing look decent.

i don't choose the books i read by how cool their covers look, but i guess people who buy this kind of stuff do.

wait? Doesnt the first part of what you just said sort of contradict the second? In this analogy, wouldnt the way the clothing looks be the cover of the book, and the craft of making it and the theories and history of the piece be the story :confused:

that wasn't what i said at all, you misread my analogy, i thought i was pretty clear with what i was saying.

i think buying a piece a clothing that looks generic,is overpriced and unpractical because it has a story to it is as pointless and retarded as buying a book because it looks good.

easier this way?

You mean the cover is what they say on SZ, and the book itself is the garment.. But looks like you missed the existential theories behind the story of Camus' Stranger and burned the book cos you didn't like the way it ended or some shit.

Could the cheapest price make a shitty piece look good? What if I sold one on the supermarket right now for the price of shipping?

You mean the cover is what they say on SZ, and the book itself is the garment.. But looks like you missed the theory behind the story of Camus' Stranger and burned the book cos you didn't like the way it ended or some shit.

how can you still not understand something so simple? it's pretty sad when people let their beliefs get in the away of their reading comprehension, this is the ultimate form of ignorance.

"the greatest theories in the world can't make a shitty piece of clothing look decent.

i don't choose the books i read by how cool their covers look, but i guess people who buy this kind of stuff do."

Dude.judging a book by its cover is judging a piece of literary art (concepts conveyed by words) by the artifact which makes up its physical component. -Tyro

OR

Judging a book by its cover is judging a book based on the preconceptions you have about a book from a glance at its cover, which is typically a publisher's second-hand rendition of what the book is meant to be about. -me

What am I missing here? How else could someone who likes MA+ be judging this book?? Or are you just sayin' shit's dumb, and other shit is dumb, therefore dumb shit = dumb shit?

Original fit could use some work, and I'll admit, the MA+ hoodie is very expensive, and I would rather get something from Carpe or Linea if I was buying it for the concept.

it's just a bad analogy, because you are using how something looks on opposite sides of the comparison. tbh, I dont like the original fit at all, but I think the ma+ hooded jacket is nice.

it's not a bad analogy, it's an analogy based on a comparison hence the reason why i am using a parameter on opposite sides of it, it's a pretty easy thing to understand imo.

beau, who the hell used the expression judging a book by it's cover? now you're just reading things that do not exist

i don't choose the books i read by how cool their covers look, but i guess people who buy this kind of stuff do.

Pardon my confusion.

Dude, it's all good if you don't like the MA+ hoodie, I don't really mind and I don't think Tyro does either.

Pardon my confusion.

Dude, it's all good if you don't like the MA+ hoodie, I don't really mind and I don't think Tyro does either.

i actually like this hoodie in particular, but the snobbery that people who buy this stuff come up with to justify the ridiculous price points they pay for them is ludicrous.

i think that, for example, CCP and Maurizio have some really interesting pieces, but 99% of the people who buy it become so obsessed with being decked out in their pieces they look like fucking tools, even more than those dior homme dorks a few years ago. "all dressed up and nowhere to go" pretty much sums up what i think about the whole thing.

i see mike lowrey pull this kind of stuff off, but i cannot recall anyone else who does it.

Of course it's snobbery, and of course it's elitism. There's a difference between style and hiding your money in your closet...

This shit has been discussed here and on SZ more than I care to count, but I know where you're coming from, either people come up with reasons why wearing CCP is akin to reading Dostoevsky or listening to the jazz avant-garde, or that they can resell, or (you name it, it's been done).

Lots of guys just need to chill the fuck out and enjoy themselves, honestly, myself included.

But I still like MA+ and shit, and it's nice to be able to experiment, of course.

A lot of guys pull it off pretty well on SZ but are afraid to post here because of this thread. Anyway, this has gone on way to long.

A lot of guys pull it off pretty well on SZ but are afraid to post here because of this thread. Anyway, this has gone on way to long.

i read SZ pretty frequently and this just isn't true.

They're afraid to post here because even though sufu has its own circle jerks, it doesn't even compare to the amount of circle jerking and mutual masturbation that goes on in there.

Havent you seen how small those guys are, no way his feet are going to reach the pedals and see over the wheel. Backseat is the only way

it's almost like his feet aren't even touching the floor

hating on these guys is just too easy :rolleyes: