ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

Looking forward to it mate ' post a few detail pics if you have time

Would love a lht denim for my next pair :) but that won't be for a while because I'm heading to Tokyo next year and I've promised the misses no more jeans untill we get to japan

No mate were still moving

Good

Ooe is a zenith imo, unless you're making your own. Gotta be two people who want in. This will certainly burn through a big chunk of the 91 bolt as well.

tooawesome, you can hold it pretty steady at 21000 if you keep it simple with the gratis selections of hardware, thread choice, etc. They dummied up some pocket stitching for my last pair so I had to pay for their work, but that was the only element I had that added to the base price.

2 more spots in the contest who wants them ?

Ryo and hiro showed me a sample of the leather patch and it looks great , the only thing is to use it i have suggested that ryo and hiro take deposits from us because it has our usernames on it and i dont realy want to be telling them that there is more name changes

Cant wait for this , gonna be soo great

Ryo and hiro just got back to me

we dont need to put down a deposit but i will ask anyone who joins to please be commited to this

here is the sample patch

sample.jpg

there is a few names to be changed so for anyone new please dont worry your name will be added

Edited by Flash

^

i don't mind paying deposits, the leather patch looks good :)

I guess they are still busy with the ongoing project now, no reply yet to the email I send about my proposed details :(

Edited by redragon

I love the patch.

I'm down for the deposit. A big plus for that plan is it will help split up the price a bit if anyone is shaky about throwing down the whole amount at once.

Would it be still possible to join this contest?

I just visited OOE Yofukuten today and talked with Ryo about this event.

I am ordering a semi-custom pair of 01XX model with 91 fabric.

Please let me know if there is any still available to join.

Thanks