ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

Flash,

yes this is my first pair from OOE.

I have been using their messenger bag for three years or so, but never had a pair of their jeans.

I always wanted to make a custom pair, but never had time to visit their studio.

When I visited them for the first time, I discussed the possibility of ordering a pair.

And when I visited them for the second time to fix the details of my order, Ryo told me about this contest.

Everything somehow happened to come all together, and I am now a contestant!

I am seeing them once again in Novemeber or so when they visit Tokyo for some convo event.

The updated contest list

1. Flash

2. Aho

3. Simon

4. Mapz

5. Tsunamiboy85

6. Jacoblue

7. Unearthed ( please pm me to confirm , not sure if you dropped out by pm ?)

8. ArcarSenal

9. Royalcheese

10. Ignarus

11. Rayw44

12. Fre-co

13. Rkusmant

14. LC miey

15. Redragon

16. Yjoni

17. Smittybat

18. Api

19. Slugabed

20. Slab

@slugabed oh yeah, I'm a prime number too! Hahaha. Not to be disruptive or anything, but if flash and jacoblue don't mind, can I be #6 instead? It's my fave number, along with 9. ;P

but if it's too much of a bother, i am perfectly fine with #5!

A few members need to send there order forms to ooe

ignarus

lc miey

api

please return the forms as soon as you can , if you are having trouble filling them in just fill them in as best you can

any othrr problems please pm me

Oops, lost track of time. Had them mostly completed but never got around to finishing up. Just sent them in.

Decided against the 02 because of the size of the leg opening. They'd only work for me during the summer with low profile shoes, any footwear with more bulk would look a bit clownish.

To sate my desire for more denim and to keep with the thread, I'll post my details too.

02 cut with 01 details, except using the paler yellow WWII yellow thread instead of the brighter default. Universal rivets + Crotch rivet and lined rear pockets round out the details.

Edited by arcarsenal

Im sure well hear from ryo and hiro soon

Just resist the temptations , its pretty hard when you read through all the different threads but just think of the jeans you will be wearing in a few months :)

Edited by Flash