ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

^ I could use the time too. Last week's heatwave had me sitting idle and I really need to wrap some things up before handing over a massive invoice. Pretty stretched out on job costs atm.

A follow-up -- Ryo and Hiro were very accomodating in offering to raw out the brass buttons before assembly. No charge...I'm really impressed with the extra care.

shhhhiiiiiit i pulled the trigger and just...

DrDe0.jpg

see ya'll on the other side!

edit: anyone else still not have the power to rep?

Edited by mapz

"Dig into my pocket all my money spent..."

Man I'm excited. Today some insane projects fell into place that will carry solid and heavy through the winter...can't wait to beat on these jeans.

It's too bad. You'd think "l" would appreciate the homage from this level of artisanship (not just ooe but any of the brands we're into). It isn't like blocking Lucky from stitching tabs into a million pairs of jeans.

My invoice appears to have expired. I shot Ryo and Hiro an email last week. Not flaking on you guys, I promise. Just really extended on materials, like maxed out. Can't dip into my living funds. Wouldn't normally even do that but this guy has been one of those foundation customers for years, always referring out, always hiring me for stuff.