Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Bill, while both of those are too small for me, I have a question about the Semi-Dress: Is the upper calf? How much is the extra cost for the triple sole? Also, do you know the extra cost with a different leather, specifically Buffalo? If these questions are better suited for a call to White's itself, I will, but I would appreciate if you could answer what you know.

Flex:

The standard leather on the Semi Dress are a dry tanned cow hide. Whites does offer a french calf option, that is thinner and shinier, more of a dress option.

Extra cost for the triple sole through us is $36. I've priced the pair listed here are our standard rate as a little bonus

^^Congrats on your pick up edmond

You like the crepe sole more than the usual lug sole? I love that leather, since it turns reddish when scuffed. wish I had gotten them in brown instead of black when I had the chance.

hi bobo! they only have these with the waffle's and i already have the lug soles on my moc toe 1910's.. so opted for these and man these are so comfy...thanks! shouls i oil these? or no?

hi bobo! they only have these with the waffle's and i already have the lug soles on my moc toe 1910's.. so opted for these and man these are so comfy...thanks! shouls i oil these? or no?

Just wondered since you where looking for 2901/02 before, which is that upper with a lug vibram as you probably know. I rather like it more with crepe sole though, love those boots you picked up. I usually give my new boots a rub in with neutral colored shoe cream, but you dont need to do that either if they dont feel dry. RW leathers is often pretty well oiled.

thanks bobo yeah theyre pretty well oiled i even have to rub off some excess oil on those..

i got a crepe sole cause ive already got myself a pair of lw loggers with vibrams so there

next would be a pair of trickers or aldens..

Very nice. I particularly like the look of the 1909. Not sure if I have seen those before, is it very similar to the 1911? The 8131 and 2268 are also very nice looking. What are the ages of your collection?

Talking of redwings, I have a noob question:

It is ok to wax polish the oiled 875 oro-iginal leather isn't it? Mine are looking very rough and I wanted to neaten them up a bit.

Very nice. I particularly like the look of the 1909. Not sure if I have seen those before, is it very similar to the 1911? The 8131 and 2268 are also very nice looking. What are the ages of your collection?

Talking of redwings, I have a noob question:

It is ok to wax polish the oiled 875 oro-iginal leather isn't it? Mine are looking very rough and I wanted to neaten them up a bit.

fre$sco

Yes the 1909 are very similar, it is a choclate brown, there is less red tone in them.

I got these in 2005, the anniversary year.

The 8131 are about 5 years old

and the 2268 3 years, I do not use them very often, I had them air sprayed with one big red wing on each side, will show pics later

I use red wing leather conditioner with all my red wings, that is similar to wax, some shine on used Re Wings can't do any harm! I like it that way.