Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

^^^I though you don't like to wear boots?:confused: Anyway, they are very nice, but i personally like Chrome Excel brown a little more....:o

Used to wear boots a lot when younger, along with the usual trainers...and always worn shoes to work...been thinking about getting another pair of boots for some time (had some Red Wings for a couple of years), just not sure if I'm going to stick with these (think they might end up being a little small, also) or go for something else instead...

Those BH look stunning fre$co!

As per request of halberdklown some silhouette shots of my White's SD, pics are old btw.

dsc0479wjpgeffected.jpg

dsc0480webjpgeffected.jpg

Might as well post some pics of my 2268, worn from end of this summer most of my days.

dsc4690w.jpg

dsc4703w.jpg

dsc4697w.jpg

Sorry to hear man... I really love them though =\

Ha, a mild regret. I probably would have sent them in to have one of the leather soles removed. Double was too clunky for me (though I mainly got rid of them thinking I'd need the money for traveling, which never happened. Whoops).

EDIT: though I really like the way double leather looks on ed's SDs. Is that black dress? Those are very nicely polished.

Hmmmm...good price on these, but not sure if black is my colour...

dscf1458.jpg

How good a price?

its brown dress and brown bullhide up top bud thanks yeah i polish with black parade shine kiwi...

They look fantastic. Something about the double-leather on the SD looks great. I may go with a similar make-up for my next pair.

They came with brown and black laces, they are pictured with the brown. I'd suggest giving White's a call, you could surely order them for pretty cheap.

And those tan wingtip/squaretoe ankle boots are weird looking. Aldo x Trickers or something, but I'm not really feeling them.