tate + yoko - the official thread

TATE + YOKO

Restocked

Managed to grab a couple pairs of these. Don't sleep on it.. these are going to go quickly.

The Flat Head 2015 20oz Straight Fit 15th Anniversary Jean

1n1aXl.jpg

Special edition edition jean that was made to commemorate The Flat Head's 15 anniversary. Fit is based on the popular 3009 straight leg cut. Heavyweight 20oz raw unsanforized selvedge denim with signature TFH arcuates in overlapping white and red thread

20oz unsanforized (shrink-to-fit) selvedge denim

Rope dyed indigo

Cowhide leather patch

Cotton stitch thread

Blue chambray-lined back pockets

Hidden selvedge coin pocket

Button fly

Flat Head donut button

Hidden rivets

Flat Head arcuates in white/red

Made in Japan

G5Unil.jpg

nRQshl.jpg

wuniBl.jpg

kah7al.jpg

For more images and measurements:

The Flat Head 2015 20oz Straight Fit 15th Anniversary Jean

Edited by TATE + YOKO

Flat Head x Tate + Yoko 16oz Collabo... now up for pre-order!

http://www.tateandyo...ation-jean.html

Fade contest to be announced!

Limited Edition collaboration jean between Flat Head and Tate + Yoko. Only 75 pairs were made exclusively for the store. The fit is based on the Weird Guy cut, and the denim is once again provided by The Flat Head. Custom leather patch, hidden copper rivets, tonal backpocket arcuates.

For this jean, we used The Flat Head's 16oz 1XXX denim which produces high contrast fades plus the vertical fading FH denim is known for. It's a step up from the 14.5oz 3XXX denim we used for the first collaboration. The denim is slightly darker and slubbier and much more textured. An adjustment to length was also made- the jeans now come with a 36" inseam.

We've kept the price below $300 and if you're familiar with the 1XXX denim, you know these are a steal.

Denim is unsanforized, shrink-to-fit, so please be careful when selecting your size. Expect 1.5" of shrinkage in the waist, and 2.5" in length.

Chain-stitch hemming if requested, is available at no additional charge. Ship date will be delayed by 3-5 days. E-mail [email protected]

FHXXTY - slim top block, low-medium rise, slim, tapered leg

16oz unsanforized (shrink-to-fit) Japanese selvedge denim, rope dyed indigo

Custom vegetable tanned natural leather embossed patch.

Heavyweight twill pocket bags with FH logo print.

Tone on tone navy back pocket arcs

Flat Head iron donut button, button fly

Hidden iron (copper plated) rivets

100% cotton

Made in Japan

For more images and to pre-order:

http://www.tateandyo...ation-jean.html

sold out?

That SD pullover hoodie looks insane.

6ft tall, 145 lbs - wearing hoodie size M (It basically fits like a small in USA sizing)

9553 Navy Hoodie - http://www.tateandyoko.com/1-jeans/168-studio-d-artisan-9553-pullover-hoodie-navy.html

9615 Oatmeal Hoodie - http://www.tateandyoko.com/8-accessories/340-studio-d-artisan-9615-loopwheeled-pullover-hoodie-oatmeal.html

navy_hoodie.jpg?psid=1

Hey, interested in paul rose slim 17 oz! My true waist measured is about 34.5. How should i size on these? I rather have them on the slim side in waist than being to baggy. What is the shrinkage and how much do they stretch with wear?

I also would like some backrise measurements on the paulrose jeans.

Hey, interested in paul rose slim 17 oz! My true waist measured is about 34.5. How should i size on these? I rather have them on the slim side in waist than being to baggy. What is the shrinkage and how much do they stretch with wear?

I also would like some backrise measurements on the paulrose jeans.

Go with a 34 which has a 35" waist. Shrinkage is about 1" in the waist, 1.5" in length and 1/4" everywhere else. Waist will stretch up to an inch after a few weeks.

Back rise on the size 34 is 14"

Back rise is 15.25"

Thanks for your quick answer, what is the backrise on the heritage fit size 34?

Are you going to have some christmas offers maybe or some sufu-discount? ;)

15.25" on the Heritage.

We have some items still on sale (check the blog), however the Paulrose jeans are back to full price.

New

Paulrose Products Spring-Summer 2013

Subtle miniature houndstooth pattern in two colourways. Great fit with an updated collar.

Slim but comfortable fit. More room in the body and arms than the N&F Slim Shirt. No back darting.

Point collar

100% cotton

Japanese fabric

Made in Canada

Assembled and sewn in the oldest existing shirt factory in North America which was founded in Quebec, 1894.

Paulrose Products Mini Houndstooth Shirt - Red

HmBcPl.jpg

Y6nSPl.jpg

HHXkbl.jpg

Paulrose Products Mini Houndstooth Shirt - Black

qgr6Ml.jpg

z0BsUl.jpg

akHptl.jpg