tg's craft corner

tg76

give tg a grade  

356 members have voted

1. 1. give tg a grade

• A+
    • F

Guest Airjamie

If you can make the mark III with a highish rise I will mail you peter murphy i a uh ......*tsh-t-tsh-tsh-t-t-t-tsh-tsh-red-velvet-liiiiiiiiiiiiined-black-box* ....... I can get carl mc' coy or andrew eldrich too but mc coy whines all the time and that eldrich guy has been passed out on my couch for about two weeks and is starting to stink so by the time you opened the box youd probably pass out from the fermented ass smell of jim beam, pall malls, leather and funky british singer............so uh yeah....highish rise would be really nice.

sleeze they will be for sale exclusivly here... i might do a race based pricing structure though... all asians are rich ay

Additional discounts hybrids and homosexuals?

I'm in for indigo in petite.

aye tommy my flatmate has a grunty old singer i can use, havent had a play with it yet.

sleeze they will be for sale exclusivly here... i might do a race based pricing structure though... all asians are rich ay

what is it? an industrial? or one of the old breed domestics? they are pretty good.

im thinking about selling my 'all in one mastertron'' in favour of a bunch of standalone shit. ill get a brother ind. lockstitch, some sort of 5thread overlock/coverstitch, union special button holer and a double chain. it will be like a factory in my endz

if your sticking around the uk for a while your welcome to take a time out from london at my studio and use it all.. we got a guest room now, so its all pretty coushti.

im debating on whether to get a pair of these wiggly worms.. i have fuck all cash at the moment and i really should be saving.. but they look like a good cut. very well done

what is it? an industrial? or one of the old breed domestics? they are pretty good.

im thinking about selling my 'all in one mastertron'' in favour of a bunch of standalone shit. ill get a brother ind. lockstitch, some sort of 5thread overlock/coverstitch, union special button holer and a double chain. it will be like a factory in my endz

Yeah baby!

Tg......awesomeness project A+ all the way:D

As I said in my PM...I am in. Do you need to know which fabric and size we want before you order or can I wait for sample pictures?

Suggestions (which I think were made before):

- A little higher rise

- Smaller back pockets

- I dig Tang's fit..keep that going

Chicks with sewing skills are so hot. You be all the rage!

yup raw

maybe tangerine will measure them... he has he only pair that isnt in transit

thanks tangerine in advance : D

yup same pair 1st as new 2nd after being worn abit...

The second pic was taken after wearing them about 12 hours that day; unfortunately it was too dark by then for available light and the flash makes it hard to compare, but the stacking did settle a bit towards the ankles.

measurements of mk II:

waist 32 inches

inseam (measured in a straight line) 42.5 inches

back rise 13"

front rise 10.75"

thigh 11"

leg opening 7"

they stretch about as much as most denim; less than APC

^she is a chick, don't listen to her!

what does a duck know about chicks? :P

* word play only, nothing personal Mr. Duck! :)

hey mr duck one of the flights im looking at goes via amsterdam are you gonna be around in 4 weeks? no... 5 weeks, if i stopover on way back i can pick up that light denim you was asking about

Yesyesyes!!! Will you be here for a bit then or just a stopover? Stay at the houseboat with the cows?

what does a duck know about chicks? :P

Hmmm, what are female ducks called then?