tg's craft corner

tg76

give tg a grade  

356 members have voted

1. 1. give tg a grade

• A+
    • F

i was working on these jeans and looked back to this thread for some past critics, very helpfull ... thanks :)

heres my latest crafting... inspired by those ccp twist legs and those old perplex and lolla baggy knee ones...

wigglespaternlay.jpg

wigglesfrontanback.jpg

wigglesdetails.jpg

wigglestall.jpg

wigglesfit.jpg

need to alter the pattern quite a bit, lower the front rise lower coin pocket placement...

awesome sis.

cheap - something about goats and my retarded brother as conditions... this thread belongs in the trash

i am considering manufacturing a short run in hong kong next monthish, maybe 100 pairs size 25, 26, 27, 28 X 25 each.... probably a less dramatic version.

out of curiosity how much would you be prepared to pay for them?

cheers and thanks

pm me the details about the goats, brother, etc... we can work something out.

ill take a pair in size 30, or a set of patterns:)

cool!! did you get some selvage denim in hk and make jeans too?

if i manufacture them i wont be using the fake gucci selvage..... in fact i pob wont use selvage at all, i only used it for those because it was the right weight and the selvage details are all very nice but not really needed.

after some pricing guesstimates i think i could make them to sell at about $135 - $150 us depending on denim used and factory/manufacturer

I'd buy some in a 25-26 for sure. Make them :D

• 2 months later...

if i manufacture them i wont be using the fake gucci selvage..... in fact i pob wont use selvage at all, i only used it for those because it was the right weight and the selvage details are all very nice but not really needed.

after some pricing guesstimates i think i could make them to sell at about $135 - $150 us depending on denim used and factory/manufacturer

I think I could go for a pair of these.

Any chance on blacks? (I was hoping to make my next pair black jeans, but I'm willing to sacrifice for a pair of these babies)

I absolutely love the jeans you constructed with the squiggle legs...

As I come to be around Superdenim more often when I happen to have a free moment, if you might be interested I'd offer you the opportunity for additional denim cuts if you decide to manufacture on your own, or create a handful of pairs on a more limited basis.

I'm not faced with a dilemma, though I did notice that on some of the sku's when I'm ordering a quantity of 100 yards on a roll, there will sometimes be 65 yards remaining with the distributor, an amount less than they would prefer to sell to a second customer, even though they'll cut and ship my 100 of the 165 yards...

Since I don't have the buying or storage capacity or need for the additional 65 yards, if it would happen to be something you'd be interested in I am happy to message you with the details when an opportunity is available...

message or email me if you're ever interested...

I love the denim you've created, thanks for sharing with everyone.

Guest Airjamie
if there is interest in other sizes i could go bigger........ or add a racing strip down the side of one pair just 4 scrappy

Id be interested in a sz 31 if you could keep the legs all skinny.

Guest Airjamie

I know its strange but last night i actually dreamt i bought one of those thongs. I have no idea why. It may have something to do with my meaning to ask you if you can put a lothar schreyer print on a tee. Anyway im down for a pair of jeans in either 30 or 32 depending on size-stretchyness etc.