Question, what size did you go with on your jacket? I have no stores who carry Pointer around me and would like to know how honest the sizing is. Thank you.

Nice fade btw.

Thanks - its a Medium.. I think i'm a 38-40. Forgot.. 

Edited by rockon99

friend wanted to get a slim pair of apc pns. he usually is a 31-32. would he be fine in a 29 or is that too small?

friend wanted to get a slim pair of apc pns. he usually is a 31-32. would he be fine in a 29 or is that too small?

29 should be fine. I'm a 33 in a 30 PS. PNS is less slimmer so it should be good.

image_7.jpg

image_6.jpg

1 month in and I bought a cool little novelty knife we had at the store. Good weight and length on the blade, also my first knife.

Editing this post since it got no answers and I figured a lot of things out by myself and still need help.  I live in a country that does not have a store that carries APC, so I have no choice but to buy them online.

I´m 5´9 and weight 154 lbs. My jeans waist is a solid 31, my thighs are 10 inches across calves and knees both around 7.25. I e-mailed a webshop and asked for some measurements on a few specific pairs of apc denim. They took some pairs that they had in stock and measured them, and this is what I came up with:

rrl0.jpg

The ones I marked with yellow are the ones that I thought that would fit me better. I´m looking for a slim tapered fit that is not painted on.

So now I´m stuck between NC 28, NC 29  or PS 28  judging by those measures. Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by repl0id

Finally received my APC x Kanye Stonewashed denim in the mail today. The fit is perfect except for the waist which is way too big. If anyone with a smaller size (unworn) would want to trade for a size 32, PM me. kiEznzG.jpg?1?8600

Hey rep,

I'd suggest a 28 in PS or NS. The NC will flare a little at the opening. Not sure if that's what you want but i think that's generally an unflattering fit. 

I've had all three cuts before in the same size. The PS are def the slimmer and more tapered of the three.

Hope this helps you.

Editing this post since it got no answers and I figured a lot of things out by myself and still need help.  I live in a country that does not have a store that carries APC, so I have no choice but to buy them online.

I´m 5´9 and weight 154 lbs. My jeans waist is a solid 31, my thighs are 10 inches across calves and knees both around 7.25. I e-mailed a webshop and asked for some measurements on a few specific pairs of apc denim. They took some pairs that they had in stock and measured them, and this is what I came up with:

rrl0.jpg

The ones I marked with yellow are the ones that I thought that would fit me better. I´m looking for a slim tapered fit that is not painted on.

So now I´m stuck between NC 28, NC 29  or PS 28  judging by those measures. Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks!

APC Petit Standard

About 9 Months no wash

10866773735_25d7e46033.jpg

10866928204_c1f186931d.jpg

10866813496_f72cee1c5a.jpg

10866816376_6d1a761b84.jpg

10867121473_58848f2cfb.jpg

10866820836_0c7f127ae1.jpg

Edited by tewsday

I don't know if the "Bootleg" model has been mentioned? These are from around 1997, and some of the last ones made in France, before they moved production to Tunisia (Jean Touitou's homeland). Actually better quality denim than their current stuff, redline selvage, straight cut (kinda like an LVC 1947). The ones pictured have been worn several years, never washed.

Sorry for the pics turned every which way: they were all posted straight on imageshack, but turned out like this

jvzj.jpg

w991.jpg

240.JPG

j216.jpg

e4a7.jpg

Edited by Duconos los Grecos

does anyone know the measurements  of the kanye colab in the stone wash?

I wear sz 29 in the sexi14. What size should I get in them?

I heard they fit huge like a sz 28 is like a 31

Edited by Manok

My new cures after almsot 17ish months?of almost every day wear i just picked up some John elliotts so not to many wears as of late (maybe i can get a legit crotch repair done now) one was with cold water and one soak also with cold water

IMG_0131_zpsba4f0d97.jpg

So I just got a new pair of New Standards and am wondering are these worth soaking before I start wearing them?  As far as I know APC's are all sanforized so soaking them for the shrink doesn't seem right. Is there another reason to soak?

So I just got a new pair of New Standards and am wondering are these worth soaking before I start wearing them?  As far as I know APC's are all sanforized so soaking them for the shrink doesn't seem right. Is there another reason to soak?

As far as I know there's no real reason to soak sanforized denim. Just wear and enjoy!

some folks like to soak to remove starch and other factory residue which can, over time, weaken the integrity of the cotton fibers, and also to give the jeans a more natural feel, instead of smooth cardboard.

to each their own though, sanforized denim will shrink very minimally.

APC Petit Standard

1 year

1 wash/soak

12507941164_23aee81e72.jpg

12507948264_5cdcae3850.jpg

12507955804_50fb32ec82.jpg

12507483395_43aff6ea59.jpg

12507609303_0c3b09c8c9.jpg

Edited by tewsday

I have the history of the traveling APCs....  LSW (Lake Superior wash), GOM (Gulf of Mexico wash), AW (Antartica wash).  Don't wear them every day but get them washed in interesting places.

yo yo yo. First post to APC thread. I was wondering if you guys could help me out. Last year around xmas I bought a pair of 32 petit standards. Still have them and love them, but they are different than any other pair that I have seen before. I couldn't seem to find them in this thread either... They aren't raw indigo series, they aren't raw black series, they aren't prewashed. The denim is a lot thinner than normal APCs as well... They are a blackish/grey, with this dope red selvedge strip. Absolutely no fading in a year.

Wondering if anyone can match my description. Thanks y'all.

how new are those? looks like a good fit, and tight spots will definitely stretch to fit right. 

how new are those? looks like a good fit, and tight spots will definitely stretch to fit right.

Those are W29 NC. Never worn before

r u trollin? (6)