A.P.C.

jeepster

thank you very much i didn't know that

i just bought a pair or butlers from the soho store and the tag doesn't say butler. as a matter of fact none of the jeans i tried on said butler on the tag. had the initials tho of the person who wore them. all the tags on the butlers are original from when new

true, but if you bought them worn from the apc store they are probably butlers. they have the butlers in all fits. let me ask you this did they cost around 250

No, i bought it in Jatujak market, Thailand it costed me 1000 baht, which is around 30

i can get a pair of petit standards on sale... what's the general opinion on them?? anyways, my new standards are way too baggy/loose (didn't size down enough the first time around - only sized down 1). planning on sizing down 3 on the PS... can i expect these to stretch a few inches as well? seems like they're already big to begin with (i.e. no trouble fitting into them 3 sizes down)

i can get a pair of petit standards on sale... what's the general opinion on them?? anyways, my new standards are way too baggy/loose (didn't size down enough the first time around - only sized down 1). planning on sizing down 3 on the PS... can i expect these to stretch a few inches as well? seems like they're already big to begin with (i.e. no trouble fitting into them 3 sizes down)

I love my petit standards, and I'd only sized down 2. They're very slim. I wear a 30 in most TTS brands, a 29 in Dior MIJ 19cm and went with a 28 in PS. I could button them all the way initially, but it was a bit of a squeeze. Over a couple of months they stretched out to the point of comfort, but not so much that they look baggy or loose. You could probably get away with going down 3 if you're very skinny or you're after an absolutely skin-tight fit, but I think they look better just slightly looser in the thigh.

I've been wearing them for over a year now and I love them more every day.

Dope. I'm just wondering, where'd you get that phone/camera case from?

Thanks its from manhattan portage. cost like $250 HKD, bought it in Hong Kong while traveling. I reckon the quality is alot better than head porter as i used to wear one of those and they are far more expensive as well.

hey guys can i get a little help on my fit?

i've had them for close to a year now...i sized down 3-4 to a sz26, i was a waist 30 back then, i'm probably a 29 now.

they've been through 1 warn soak in the hope that i could soften the denim so it wraps around nicer...but turns out they retained their stiffness after drying up.

I'm getting this flat balloon/space where my buttocks don't feel up the back, although the front fits way better...any comments?

apchelp.jpg