A.P.C.

jeepster

Thinking about buying my first pair of PS, well my first pair of selvegde denim ever. I'm a 32 in Uniqlo T000's and I love that fit. PS's are around the same? 30" waist should be good in APC right? Buying overseas from Australia so wanna make sure I don't have to send em back =b

Has the sizing changed with APCs?

Was randomly on context clothing and it looks like the jeans have gone closer to the Tag size. For eg. it is saying NS jeans are just one size bigger than the tag (ie. a tagged 25 measures 26) and that PS are true to size. Whats the dealio?

Edited by computurd

don't feel like spending a ton on jeans this time around. wanted to know what levis cut is closest to APC NS.

Thanks in advance!

They don't have one that's super close, the "Matchstick" cut is probably the closest IMO, or you could mess around with 511 sizing...but they're closer to a PS

I'm 5'10 165lbs with a 31' true waist, I'm looking into New Standards, how should I size? I want a slimmer fit but some eventual leg room in the thighs, I can deal with some initial discomfort/breaking in time.

Hey buddy, try a size 30. I'm roughly the same size as you: 5'11, 167lbs and the 31 was a bit big for New Standards

about 1 year no wash.. pics a bit dark sorry.. true waist 32, wearing tagged 30

Thinking of getting a size 29 next, or maybe even a 28

Off topic but if I were to get a spare APC (if they were on sale), would vacuum packing them work so they wont absorb any moisture or should i just fold and put them in my wardrobe as is ?

Fit pics

lGbCTl.jpg

khUSTl.jpg

Fade pics

ZeZLK.jpg

UGd8w.jpg

085yk.jpg

Edited by chiggah

Are you talking about the noirs? If you are, then it depends. I'm a 27 in raw ps too and chose to get a 27 in the noirs, and they worked out perfectly. However, I don't size down too much on my raw ps. Since the noirs don't stretch as much as the raws, its something to keep in mind. But if you don't depend on your raws to stretch a bunch in order to fit properly I believe you should be okay.

Are you talking about the noirs? If you are, then it depends. I'm a 27 in raw ps too and chose to get a 27 in the noirs, and they worked out perfectly. However, I don't size down too much on my raw ps. Since the noirs don't stretch as much as the raws, its something to keep in mind. But if you don't depend on your raws to stretch a bunch in order to fit properly I believe you should be okay.

not noirs, black selvages.

does anyone know if black selvages stretch?