A.P.C.

jeepster

Ok, so I got my NS 28 waist this morning. I knew they were gonna be a bit tight to start with, but I can't do them up!! Managed to get the 2nd to top button (was a real struggle) but cant do the top one. Worth trying to stretch or shall I just size up one?

83251709.jpg

Pardon me for my ignorance. Is woven threads showing out on the selvedge normal or poor workmanship? Will the Faux Noir still shrink in a hot soak? TIA!

48761346.jpg

The tag and button are different. I assume left pic - Femme cutting and right pic - Homme cutting? Damn, why they made it so confusing.

83251709.jpg

Pardon me for my ignorance. Is woven threads showing out on the selvedge normal or poor workmanship?

i get little bits of that in all of my denim (pbj, momotaro, fullcount), so i can't imagine it's a sign of poor workmanship. just a little character added to the selvedge.

Edited by kenzie

Hi guys,

I just received the A.P.C. Petit Standard Black Selvage from Cultizm and it was 'Made in Macau' instead of 'Made in Japan' as stated on the product page. Is there any difference in quality? Should i return it? Thanks.

they've been made in macau for a few years now. when did they switch?

they've been made in macau for a few years now. when did they switch?

i know most of the apc denim are now 'made in macau' but this particular model from cultizm (http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p2250_A-P-C--Petit-Standard-Black-Selvage.html) stated 'made in japan'. I'm just wondering if there's any difference in quality or sizing other than Country of Origin.

Edited by faceinthedirt

hi,

I have just bought a pair of APC PS.

In order to get a nice fading, I was thinking of putting it outside in my garden, hanging on a pair of mannequin legs (folded), 24 hours/day, during 6-12 months.

I live in one of the rainiest city of the UK so good climate for the test.

I won't be able to wear them a lot (no jeans at work !), that's why I'm thinking of doing that.

do you think the result will be good ?

^ that really is quite funny , no offence.

but i dont think that will help in the fading process... even if the mannequin is folded for 6 months, it only helps to set in artificial creaes and combs?

its best if you can just wear it mate.

Has anyone picked up a pair of the SS 12 NS raw blacks?

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=3130

I was looking on the last 10-15 pages and haven't found mention of these. I'm pretty interested I think. Noob question, but has APC done raw black before or just that faux noir line?

So I was going through clothes destined for the goodwill today and I stumbled upon my first ever pair of apc's. They are new standards and have almost no wear. The reason they have almost no wear is because when I first got these, I was 30 pounds heavier and they about broke my balls. So I threw them on today and they seem to fit pretty nice, especially when they stretch out a bit. Anyway, here are a couple horrible quality fit pics of my new standards (all my other apc's are new cures, so I am excited to break these in)

IMG_3238.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

Edited by venomous72

don't get rid of them! those look better than decent. Let them be motivation for you to stay slim

Thanks Shinobi! Yeah I am toughing it out and wearing them today. They are already loosening up and fitting pretty nicely. I'm looking forward to seeing how they wear in.

Hey, I'm about to cop my first apc, the ps in black.

I was wondering if the sizing for this pair is the same as the ps in indigo (which i heard some crazy stuff like size down 3-4)

do they stretch as much as the ps indigo ?

Thanks

Haven't updated in a while...

IMG_3199.jpg

Hard for me to get good lighting. Apologies for the crap phone photos.

Great work put on them

Congrats

Any full front pic and better light back bick?

Keep us updated please!

Great work put on them

Congrats

Any full front pic and better light back bick?

Keep us updated please!

Thanks man! My wife is a photographer so I will see if we can do some better pictures. I know the lighting on those is pretty bad!

EDIT: In the meantime I did find this pic. Shows the contrast a bit better. Thanks again for the compliments!

IMG_3198-1.jpg

Edited by venomous72

I'm 5'8 145 with a 30.5 waist. I have pretty muscular thighs so it messes up sizing. size 28 naked and famous weirdguys were way too tight in the thighs and size 29 weirdguys are bearable in the thighs, but tighter than i'd like. What size in new standards should i get for a fit like that ^^^? thanks

I'm 5'8 145 with a 30.5 waist. I have pretty muscular thighs so it messes up sizing. size 28 naked and famous weirdguys were way too tight in the thighs and size 29 weirdguys are bearable in the thighs, but tighter than i'd like. What size in new standards should i get for a fit like that ^^^? thanks

i have this problem as well its a pain when it comes to jeans