A.P.C.

jeepster

Been getting bored with these jeans lately so I figured I'd give them a wash to see what happens. They're in the washer right now. Size 30 NC @ 183 days.

Pre-wash pics:

dscn1647l.jpg

dscn1648d.jpg

dscn1651p.jpg

dscn1652a.jpg

dscn1653.jpg

dscn1656.jpg

dscn1660q.jpg

First two pics are darker than in person, the rest of them are pretty accurate for the color. Will put up post wash and fit pics in a little while.

not sure why, but bought a pair of new standards yesterday. still wearing my sam 0500's for the most part, but wanted a throwaway pair. missed that stiff rawness. kinda wishing i held out for a better pair but whatever.

a bit under tts, 33. went a size up from my last pair of apc's. seemed like the sanforization wore off over time and then they shrunk too much for me to wear them.

110510165704.jpg

^Teh fly says otherwise :eek:

yeah my dad always bags on me about the fly. Thats what happened so its whatever. Its pretty loose though. There is probably like .5-1in distance between my body and the button if I pull the waist out (sorry if that is vague). Its like that more my PS, too.

lol those new standards are hemmed tooo much... one must be blind to not see it. i would turn it up so you can wear the rolled up look but not the nerdy my pants are just to short look;)

Yeah its a little short. It shrank in after my first wash. Its no big. When i start walking around they sag down a tiny bit and it makes up for it.

I'm also a pretty big nerd so I guess the looks suits me :)

x-post from evo tred..

APC new standards. worn lightly for a few years. didnt really care about washing, which led to the non-contrast. i dig it though. bought them when i was heavier, so theyre pretty baggy on me now. vintage fit? i guess..

5155689664_cde0aaa18a.jpg

This one turned out overexposed, so i had to correct in Lightroom. Colors and contrast are accurate though

5155083261_4bd12f7bd2.jpg

5155692716_12ac1e3575.jpg

Thanks risky and samcam.. you're getting snow in Toronto already aren't you risky? I'm only like 4 hours south of you and we've had snow and rain for the past two days.

we've been slightly hit with a bit (for now just a mix of snow and rain) but its definitely getting too cold too quick

Hey guys, one quick question here. I'm the owner of a pair of Cure size 31 (NOT New Cure, just Cure... bought about 2.5 years back) and a NS Size 28.

I know, weird that they differ 3 sizes but the Cure are too big and the NS too small. The top button even came of and the fly is completely warped due to stretching. Originally I was gonna go for a new pair of Cure but they weren't available.

Now they are however and I was wondering what size to go for? 30 or 29? To be honest I'm not looking forward to walking around a month or so with my top button undone but I also don't want them to stretch too big, which my 31's are right now. Not perse in the waist, oke also, but the kneebulging and thighs are what bothers me. Not really evident in the pic below, because they were just washed but after a few wears they stretch back to how they really are and are a bit too big.

dsc00030copy.jpg

dsc00031copy.jpg

Thanks

Ok, so I bought some Petit Standards and I fucked up the sizing. Bottom line is I'm out $150 less whatever I may be able to sell them for. To avoid making the same mistake on my second pair I'm coming to you guys for help. These are 26s and I don't know if I should size up to a 27 or a 28 for a proper fit. These are nearly perfect from the knee down actually but the thighs and the rise are pretty killer. Hard for me to tell just from sizing charts if I should size up 1 or 2. Thanks in advance for any advice.

1042nts.png

14xnu3p.png

SQuinn, if you can button them all the way, just wait a couple weeks. APCs stretch like nothing I've ever seen and from my experience (I've had 3 pair) if they're uncomfortable for the first couple weeks then they'll turn out fitting and looking great.