A.P.C.

jeepster

My APC NS are a little tight on the waist having sized down but tighter round my ass. Do they stretch out in the ass area as well as the waist? Thats where im needing a little room
they're gonna stretch everywhere you need it.
anyone got both NS and NC? want to see a comparison..

im 6ft , 185lb, above average fatness, and big thighs, should i get NS, or NC... kinda want a more fitted look (not penis bulging out tightness)

you should really consider PS. nc won't be good with big thighs, and ns isn't that "fitted." really sounds like ps would suit what you want best.

alright i tried on some 511 levis and them bitches were too damn tight. they were in a sz.30 and i had some 501 stf in a sz.31 they were too big so i returned them. im looking for a slim/straight look/fit but i was wondering if i wear a sz.30-31 in jeans will a sz.29 apc ns fit me? lmk thanks and is ns a slim/straight look/fit?

im 6ft , 185lb, above average fatness, and big thighs, should i get NS, or NC... kinda want a more fitted look (not penis bulging out tightness)

im 6'2 185.. with semi big thighs... i have a 30 in NS, went to apc to try on NC in 30 this past week and i couldnt get my calves in.. go with teh NS and downsize 3-4

they're gonna stretch everywhere you need it.

you should really consider PS. nc won't be good with big thighs, and ns isn't that "fitted." really sounds like ps would suit what you want best.

PS has a considerably lower rise. For fitted I would go with NC, if you like a tapered leg.

Since its gonna cost so much to exchange these.. would it be possible to just get it altered at a tailor. this way I could get it sized exact to my own fit.. or would this just be a trainwreck?

ie size down at least 2 sizes and possible taper it a little.

If I can fit a hand in the waste of my new rescues, how much smaller do I need to go?.. I am 33 in levis 538 and went for 31 rescue.

apc.jpg

Since its gonna cost so much to exchange these.. would it be possible to just get it altered at a tailor. this way I could get it sized exact to my own fit.. or would this just be a trainwreck?

you might as well go down one more dude. I coulda sized down 3 but stayed with two and was happy. I mean because getting a 31 in apc is like getting a true to size 33 in levis and because apc stretches an absurd amount sizing down three on rescues (especially if you have room) would be a good idea. dont get them tailored, thats stupid and a waste of money, just get new standards if you dont like the cut.

I don't get why you're trying to get rescues to fit slimmer? they're intended to be a loose fit. No matter how small the waist gets they're going to be proportionally lose in the legs to the waist size. Just get the right cut. That's all you can do, you can hope it'll work all you want, it's not going to.

I don't get why you're trying to get rescues to fit slimmer? they're intended to be a loose fit. No matter how small the waist gets they're going to be proportionally lose in the legs to the waist size. Just get the right cut. That's all you can do, you can hope it'll work all you want, it's not going to.

well i went for rescues coz i have big thighs. I want a similar cut to the levis 538. would i be better of with NS in 29?

aight last month i picked up some levis stf 501's sz.31 got some feedback and it was too big and baggy so i return them. today i bought some apc ns in a sz.29. but i can button it all the way up and still have alil room left. did i buy the wrong sz.? are they too long, etc lmk and where will they stretch at? would they stretch from the knee down? and the front rise is kinda snug on me. any feedback will be appreciated. thanks

apc1.jpg

apc2.jpg

apc3.jpg

apc4.jpg

apc5.jpg

apc6.jpg

apc7.jpg

Okay, so I just want to get this straight. If I wear a 34, then that's a 32 in APC sizing right? And then they stretch two sizes, so really I should get a 30?

you wear a 34, so try a 32 on in apc. if you have ANY room in the waist at all size down one more. size down NO MORE THAN THREE. usually sizing down two is sufficient. they do stretch a grip so if theyre snug in the waist when you get them you'll be fine in like a month.

So, because the original APC thread has fallen to pieces, I (with tweedlesinpink permission) have restarted the thread fresh. The original thread will be locked, so please, use this thread as the starting point for all your APC denim needs. Also, feel free to post pictures of your APC's, faded and otherwise, but please - do not spam/flame this thread. I created this for the boards benefit and it should be used as such. Thanks!

...looks as if this might need to happen again, holy shit

Petit Standard Size 30 (sized down 3)

My fit pics in March 2009; I weighed about 160 lbs. Very tight on me.

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae194/shibuya-kun05/IMG_0941.jpg

April 2010 after one machine wash, hemmed, and at about 130 lbs. You can't really tell but these jeans are too big for me now. They're practically a relaxed fit. Unfortunately I'm not incredibly active in wearing these so there's not much distressing. I think I may buy another pair, maybe a size 26 or 27 in PS.

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae194/shibuya-kun05/IMG_1168.jpg

Even though APCs stretch, they were still 3 sizes too big for me when I first tried them on after the wash.