A.P.C.

jeepster

I'm not mad at all, I just think you're being ridiculous. Your jeans smell bad enough that even you can tell, but you don't want to wash them because that'll remove indigo and you don't even want to freeze them because then you'd have to fold them. So you just let them stink instead.

Personally I just wash my jeans when they get stanky. Yes, even my APCs. I also leave my APCs folded in the closet for weeks at a time (because fuck APCs, that's why) and it doesn't leave creases. I understand that some people think APC denim has this cool waxy finish that disappears with excessive washing but if you're looking for high contrast fades you're better off spending a little more money for Japanese jeans. APCs just aren't that conductive to the high contrast thing if you have to leave them unwashed for months at a time.

Guest sneekylyric078
I'm not mad at all, I just think you're being ridiculous. Your jeans smell bad enough that even you can tell, but you don't want to wash them because that'll remove indigo and you don't even want to freeze them because then you'd have to fold them. So you just let them stink instead.

Personally I just wash my jeans when they get stanky. Yes, even my APCs. I also leave my APCs folded in the closet for weeks at a time (because fuck APCs, that's why) and it doesn't leave creases. I understand that some people think APC denim has this cool waxy finish that disappears with excessive washing but if you're looking for high contrast fades you're better off spending a little more money for Japanese jeans. APCs just aren't that conductive to the high contrast thing if you have to leave them unwashed for months at a time.

I definitely agree with you

Quick question:

What season is this APC Chambray from? i didn't see it on the f/w lookbook this year.

http://www.oipolloi.com/store/APC-ChambrayShirtBlue-5091.html

Anyone own this shirt? Yay or nay?

I'm almost 100% sure that it's this season - as for the lookbook, I've spotted a couple pieces from APC that just sort of don't appear on the website or in the catalog before.

sale.jpg

most likely selling the pair of new standards i just got. raw indigo 28's, worn approx. three times. i kept telling myself that i would keep them, but i cannot see the fit getting better as time goes on (they're simply too big). will sell for $140, shipped. minimal wear: slight creasing beginning to form, but nothing that is going to mess your finished product.

pm me-- $$$ needed to go to the new pair i plan on snaggin asap.

a stretch question: i purchased a used pair of ns sz. 27 that have been worn, washed, repeated (by their original owner) and have stretched to 29/30. they fit me tight. are they going to stretch more with a bit of wear?