A.P.C.

jeepster

i wish they had black new cures

in other news my 11 mo new cures are officially in remission. The crotch ripped all the way around my ass to the outer seam and higher up towards the fly. :/

hey i like the sizing on that, how tall/big are you? i'm 6'0" 160 lbs, what size do you think i should get? this is me on a pair of nudies slim jim size 32's after 3 months

DSCN0585.jpg

i like the sizing on my SJ's, maybe a bit tighter. i'm thinking of a size 29 or 30?

and when's that code expire?

I'm 5'8" 145lbs (or less havent checked in a long time) I would recommend sizing down 3 from your actual waist size. My actual waist measurement is 30.5 and i sized down to a 27 so its around there. Hope this helps.

Hey all. New to the board here. I have a pair of APCs New Standards I've had for about 11 months now and they have so far needed repairs twice. I had a hole in the inner thigh/crotch region which I had repaired at denimtherapy. Now, after just getting them back I have ANOTHER place where I need a repair: the outer seam on my left leg. It's starting to split as shown in the image. What would be the best way to repair this? I was going to just sew it up but wanted to make sure that's the best way to go about it. Kind of disappointed I've had to repair these twice now in less than a year, I'm not TOO rough in them. Anyways, here is what the seam split looks like, and thanks in advance.

IMG_2073.jpg

i'm trying to decide between NS black or indigo size 30 or 31.

on contextclothing, i noticed that the thigh measurements for black and indigo are a huge difference. For the same size, there is a 0.75inch difference... is this an issue?

i see that the NS black thighs seems to be abnormally larger.

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=6

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=701

I don't think that's the case either...they fit fine and there's not a single sign of seams splitting anywhere else. And I'm not that big of a dude.

you don't have to be a big dude for your pants to be too tight......

YES! if you sit with your legs folded under yourself.

then you should be looking at new cures.

anybody have experience with both NS black and indigo?

i just want a pair similar to nudies SJ 32 but with skinnier leggings.

i'd like to be able to order them tonight.

i have both NS in black and indigo

when they were new they were exactly the same size....the indigo stretch easier IMO

and i wear my indigo alot more than my blacks so NOW they are different in size

Is it not possible to naturally get knee fades, just like the fading in the front thigh area? Cuz im getting fades everywhere except for the knee. Do people who achieve knee fades somehow end up on the floor on knees or pray everyday or some activity that rubs there knees against something?

Yea i know, bad wording, bad structure.

have you read the first page of the thread regarding the fits?

yes, but i am not sure which fit is closer to slim jims. And i dunno how slim the leggings to new cures are. some people say NS is the same as SJ but with tampered leggings, some people say NC's are closer to SJ. i'm pretty confused as of now.

i just want SJ's but with slightly skinnier/straighter leggings!