A.P.C.

jeepster

How does the APC black denim compare to Dior black denim? I was going to suggest a pair of black PS to my friend who always admires my black Diors, but doesn't want to pay quite as much. Just wondering as far as feel, color and sheen.

Here's the close up pic on my APC PS in black :)

Not sure about Dior though.

p2150962.th.jpgp2150960.th.jpgp2150957.th.jpg

p2150956.th.jpgp2150955.th.jpgp2150953.th.jpg

p2150951.th.jpgp2150940.th.jpg

alright so i'm a pretty skinny dude about 120 and my true waist size is 28, and i'm aiming for a slim fit, definitely nothing too skinny

i don't want any hip flares or a lot of free space inside the tigh area, so should i size down to a 25 or a 26 in NS?

oh and i'm involved in plenty of physical actitivity and sports, so maybe this can help to figure out whether i should size down 2 or 3

thanks in advance

alright so i'm a pretty skinny dude about 120 and my true waist size is 28, and i'm aiming for a slim fit, definitely nothing too skinny

i don't want any hip flares or a lot of free space inside the tigh area, so should i size down to a 25 or a 26 in NS?

thanks in advance

I don't understand why not NC? If your true waist is 28, your thighs cannot be that big. New Cure would look so much better on you than NS. The NC isn't that skinny once it finishes stretching.

-edit

Plus, if you just want that slim look, you can just size down one, (but I'd size down two) for NC.

Stopped by the SoHo store w/ Dino today - they have Overdye Petite Standards, Grey Petite Standards, Corduroy Petite Standards, and Pioneer pre-washed Petite Standards/NC's/NS's in various sizes. Corduroy's I saw were in beige (light, almost khaki), washed navy, gun-metal grey, and brown. Looked good.

Overdye PS's might be my next purchase. Very nice, weight is perfect, heavy but breathable.

Stopped by the SoHo store w/ Dino today - they have Overdye Petite Standards, Grey Petite Standards, Corduroy Petite Standards, and Pioneer pre-washed Petite Standards/NC's/NS's in various sizes. Corduroy's I saw were in beige (light, almost khaki), washed navy, gun-metal grey, and brown. Looked good.

Overdye PS's might be my next purchase. Very nice, weight is perfect, heavy but breathable.

are the grey petite standards actually denim (as opposed to pants, corduroys, etc.) ala black NS? and if so, are they on the website? thanks in advance.

are the grey petite standards actually denim (as opposed to pants, corduroys, etc.) ala black NS? and if so, are they on the website? thanks in advance.

They felt like denim. Could've been twill, didn't give them a proper look nor tried them on.

how difficult is it to find nc/ns/rescue in grey?

they did gray dauphin NC's which were really washed out and poorly cut a season or two ago.

other than those, nothing. They do Gray stretch cures, which I have a pair of, but they're not denim-denim. Stretch Cotton and all that.

they did light gray/olive and dark gray/slate last season, but I didn't see them in the store nor are they on the website. Maybe call? I dunno. They were $210. Grey Dauphin's just looked bad. Really light gray, streaky, felt very thin in person. Didn't like them, but that's personal preference.

my gray stretch Cures:

99807_dsc_0001.jpg?1229225216

I don't understand why not NC? If your true waist is 28, your thighs cannot be that big. New Cure would look so much better on you than NS. The NC isn't that skinny once it finishes stretching.

-edit

Plus, if you just want that slim look, you can just size down one, (but I'd size down two) for NC.

i heard the lower leg area, like around the calf area, won't stretch too much, so i'm a little worried that if i do go with new cure... that lower leg area might be a little too tight

my calves aren't huge but their pretty muscular and fit, so do you think i'll be fine with that area if i size down 2 since i'm only 120 lb or do you think it'll be a little too tight and i should size down 1?

hi i purchased size 24 petit standards..and i can only seem to get 1 button on

will these still stretch to where i can get all of the buttons? or should i return..there are 3 buttons and 2 are undone

dont worry about it, APC's stretch a lot, with my NC's it was the same and for a while I could only get the first button (even that was a struggle). Just keep them on and do some stretches and you should be able to do the the other two.

I've only been wearing mine for about 3 days, it's still tight around the buttons but they're still stretching.