A.P.C.

jeepster

What's the denim weight for the Petit Standard?

12oz in indigo and 9oz in black I believe, same as New Standard.

A better question is how PS sizing works in relation to NS sizing. I wear 28 NS and my waist is 32. want to try a PS and just want to order it, so what's recommended for these?

as well, almost all online literature says APCs are vanity sized by +2, however I very vividly remember my 28 NS measuring 14.5 laid flat when first buying them. what's the deal, am I imagining or is it just +1 after all? (They now measure a perfect 16 so they either stretched two or three sizes)

does anyone know whats up with the denim bar and the style forum code?

im trying to get my second pair.

Denim Bar isn't offering codes on SF anymore. Check out Farinelli's at the top of the page. Mauro who used to own the Denim bar has his own place now and he offers free shipping on APC's. No one discounts them anymore so thats the best deal you'll come across. They have a ton in stock too

I guess you could say I'm rather frustrated with APC NS jeans by now. I'm 6'2, 170 lbs, and I wear a 32 in most jeans (32 fit nice and slim in RRDS). I do lift, so my thighs and ass are probably kind of thick, but here's what I've tried:

APC New Standard 29 (could button the waist all the way up from the beginning, but the thighs and ass were painted on)

APC New Standard 30 (pretty tight but wearable, knew they wouldn't stretch as far as I wanted them to)

APC New Standard 31 (a bit too slim still for my tastes, they have a really weird warping/creasing where my 30's whiskered nicely, and I just don't see these stretching any more after 3+ weeks of pretty hard wear, not to mention they were literally falling off my waist)

I also tried a 30 in APC Rescue, but that was like a year ago when I was a lot smaller and my thighs were tiny, I felt they were too big for me and the ass was too saggy. I think there's a chance they could fit better now (if only I hadn't sold them).

Should I try the 30 in Rescue? I've just given up on the NS fit, considering when the waist is two sizes too big for me, the thigh still doesn't stretch to where I want it to be.

I guess you could say I'm rather frustrated with APC NS jeans by now. I'm 6'2, 170 lbs, and I wear a 32 in most jeans (32 fit nice and slim in RRDS). I do lift, so my thighs and ass are probably kind of thick, but here's what I've tried:

APC New Standard 29 (could button the waist all the way up from the beginning, but the thighs and ass were painted on)

APC New Standard 30 (pretty tight but wearable, knew they wouldn't stretch as far as I wanted them to)

APC New Standard 31 (a bit too slim still for my tastes, they have a really weird warping/creasing where my 30's whiskered nicely, and I just don't see these stretching any more after 3+ weeks of pretty hard wear, not to mention they were literally falling off my waist)

I also tried a 30 in APC Rescue, but that was like a year ago when I was a lot smaller and my thighs were tiny, I felt they were too big for me and the ass was too saggy. I think there's a chance they could fit better now (if only I hadn't sold them).

Should I try the 30 in Rescue? I've just given up on the NS fit, considering when the waist is two sizes too big for me, the thigh still doesn't stretch to where I want it to be.

I'd go for the Rescue. It doesn't sound like NS is the cut for you.

Tried these one today. I wanted Petite Standards because I think they fit me better in the thigh, but the store didn't have them so I tried on some New Cure's. What do you guys think of the fit? I sized down 1 (these are 32"), but i didn't like exactly how they sat around the thighs and I thought they looked awkward from the back. I could button them all the way up, and had some trouble buttoning up the last one, but it wasn't screaming bloody murder or anything.

What do you guys think of the fit? Should I just get the Petite Standard's instead?

02120916421fi1.jpg

02120916431om9.jpg

02120916432no8.jpg

Tried these one today. I wanted Petite Standards because I think they fit me better in the thigh, but the store didn't have them so I tried on some New Cure's. What do you guys think of the fit? I sized down 1 (these are 32"), but i didn't like exactly how they sat around the thighs and I thought they looked awkward from the back. I could button them all the way up, and had some trouble buttoning up the last one, but it wasn't screaming bloody murder or anything.

What do you guys think of the fit? Should I just get the Petite Standard's instead?

02120916421fi1.jpg

02120916431om9.jpg

02120916432no8.jpg

Really sick fit. What size are your shoes? Want to sell them to me if they are 9.5? lol

Unless you want to wear a belt I would recommend sizing down two to a 31, or even a 30 since they have the same waist size. The lower you go, the less room you will have in the thigh and pant area.