A.P.C.

jeepster

LOL you caught on, but does it really look too baggy? :( Im so fucked right now and mad. Im thinking about doing the leg kick like coach hines cause im so mad

I agree with Iralex; looks great to me as well. I've been considering pulling the trigger on a pair of PS recently, I was just unsure if I should size down more than 2 tagged sizes because of the lower rise factor, compared to the other cuts - I actually have a bigger behind, so it's an issue for me.

Either way, I wouldn't recommend kicking like coach Hines lest you want to stretch your jeans even more than you want to, haha.

edit: bummer that you're returning them - hope you get that well-fitting pair.

lolmc2.jpg

asdasdakc5.jpg

I'll say that when I first got my NS I sized down 2 and they were way snugger than that, especially in the thigh area. I wore them out for a few weeks being a tad uncomfortable that my jeans were so tight, but I'll say this and only this: 1 year later they are my favorite pair of jeans I've ever owned and I'm extremely glad I didn't return them.

My ps are 28 down from 30. Ill be paying to return these and get an exchange. I actually want a refund cause this isnt worth my trouble. Now that I think of it 192 is alot for a pair of jeans. Im just really pissed =\. I should have bought nudies at retail price UGH.

I was anticipating wearing these too the library tomorrow to break them in, but nope. Now I gotta wait around 3 weeks O well, live and learn

FOR ANYONE GETTING A PS, SIZE DOWN 3-4!!!!

Am I correct? I just ordered a PS in black size 26 yesterday.

My real waist is 29 and I wore Nudie Grim Tim both dry and pre-washed in size 27.

BTW how long will it take? I ordered it from apc.fr to Thailand.

Right now, it's still haven't deduct any from my credit card.

Thanks...

I've worn my APC NS for about 10-15x and I was wondering when is a good time to soak them? My friend told me that I should have soaked them prior to wearing because when I eventually wash them (in 6 months+), the fades will be in different places because of the shrinkage. Is that true??

If anyone here ever reads this thread they would know that apc denim is sanforized and doesnt shrink after an initial soak. it needs to stretch out from wear before it will shrink back to its original dimensions.

do we need like, an apc redux redux??

Yes you should be fine. According to people here it will stretch like hell. When I tried on a 28 I was mad at how perfect it felt. Didnt feel too snug at all. a 28 in the NS felt SUPER snug so I might go down 4 instead of 3.

For people who are getting a PS, SIZE DOWN 3!!!!! For the NS size down 2.

Am I correct? I just ordered a PS in black size 26 yesterday.

My real waist is 29 and I wore Nudie Grim Tim both dry and pre-washed in size 27.

BTW how long will it take? I ordered it from apc.fr to Thailand.

Right now, it's still haven't deduct any from my credit card.

Thanks...

For people who are getting a PS, SIZE DOWN 3!!!!! For the NS size down 2.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. jesus, stop fucking trying to preach this when obviously you don't know shit yourself. The general rule is size down 2-3 but it's different for everyone god damn.

Brand New APC New Cures

APCfit3.jpgAPCfit2.jpgAPCfit1.jpg

The waist feels a little loose, but they aren't easy to button. The main thing is that the calves, thighs and ass are fairly tight. Hopefully if I wear a belt with them they wont stretch out toooo much?? I mean, I didnt think I would be able to get the 31's to look the way I wanted. Plus I want to wear them slightly lower on the hip than they are now.

What do you think?

Made the mistake of wearing my APC's on a rainy day. It wasn't hard rain or anything, but will they be ok? D: They're not completely soaked, took em' off as i got in the house, a 1-3 minutes and they were dry.

they will be fine, relax. should have left them on to get moar fadez.

^^ or too fat...

Lol, I guess? Thanks for the quick reply. I should post pics soon, it's almost...two weeks. Hah.

no one wants to see your two week old jeans... wait until AT LEAST two months

is that really your posture? you're sticking your chest out like you're really big.. it may be your awkward pose you're doing... I can probably assume that your head is sticking out in the full pose.

Now, stand up like a normal human being and let's see how it looks, DAWG.

just got my pair of black NS today.. could button them up totally by pulling the jeans all the way to my waist (since the rise of this pair is rather low) and button everything up before pulling them down and sagging em, which feels tight. anyway idk if i should keep or sell em. i need help!

me in size28 new cures:

IMG_0878.jpg

and here's the size28 black NS:

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

please give me your honest opinions guys! keep or sell?!

It's all depend on how do you want it.

My opinion is that your NS look ok and you also have a slim fit look from that NC already why buy another slim fit in NS.

Keep it if you like it but size down one may also better.:confused:

just got my pair of black NS today.. could button them up totally by pulling the jeans all the way to my waist (since the rise of this pair is rather low) and button everything up before pulling them down and sagging em, which feels tight. anyway idk if i should keep or sell em. i need help!

me in size28 new cures:

IMG_0878.jpg

and here's the size28 black NS:

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

please give me your honest opinions guys! keep or sell?!