A.P.C.

jeepster

I forgot to add- my nc's have had an ocean wash, two hot soaks, and two washes

oh and the color is most accurate in the first picture but I'll take better ones tonight

nice work, you wear those every day?

I wear mine in phases...nothing too heavy, but fairly regular wear. After 1+ year or so not too vintage looking at all, nothin compared to that.

I wear them about 90% of the time. I work on a farm so its probaly the dirt that gets them looking that way.

When I first got mine, they rise up sooo bad. Mooseknuckles and all. But now its way stretched out, giving me diaper butt. :(

Mine are pretty well worn in (been wearing them a fair amount, though not exclusively, for just over a year, but I still have a bit of a mooseknuckle. I'm not really into the saggy / anti fit, so maybe that's part of it, but they're still pretty tight (they're a 26 - 3 or 4 down from my true size), esp. in the crotch.

Everyone said they'd stretch a lot, and they have I guess, but they don't fit that differently. I don't really have the same problem with my other jeans (Somét, Skull, PBJ, Nudies).

those are top notch. do you wash lots or not?

yes, I do. One ocean wash, two hot soaks, and two washes. I pretty much just soak or wash them whenever they stretch out too much.

iralex, how much did you size down. I don't see no knees bulge..

I only sized down two, those are 26's. Since I wash a lot I guess that might have prevented any from forming. Sometimes they're so tight behind my knees that they cut off the circulation to my feet but that only happens when i sit on my feet.

If 36 is your true size then you should get a size 33 in ns's.

You might want to try on both the 33 and 34 if possible.

I have a couple of pairs of NS, one sized down 2 and the other 3. I generally like the fit of my sized-down 3 pair better but the sized-down 2 is a lot more comfortable to wear around and has less knee bulges.

how are you getting a crotchblow and have barely any fading at all

i wonder too, i think it's cause they're sagged.

size 28 nc

4.5 months no wash

sorry for indoor/iphone pictures

3137087976_ff49dfa88c.jpg

3137087830_7d13df8afe.jpg

3136260425_4165502e88.jpg

apc ns that got worn for 6 months before being wash, i don't wear them much after the cuff ripped and i got them hemmed, but now they're a little short, i'll probably just roll up and show some ankle in the summer

3137087152_ffcc7fdf6b.jpg

3137087274_1db62cc893.jpg

solo c, wtf? the journey is far more important than the destination. theres nothing wrong with the wear on your jeans. sure, they aren't all super-contrasty, but thats obviously due to yourwear/ wash regimen. apcs cant take a lot of washes for contrast. they wash out easy. for $120 you aint getting a world-class dye job. they don't even come chainstitched, so what do yo expect? to each his own...

if i wear 29" NS, what should i wear in NC? and what around the leg openning measurement for 28 29 30... thanks :)

guess you'll find your answers here:

http://www.contextclothing.com/brand.php?brand=A.P.C.%20Denim

SoloC: your apc's look good too in a way, though they dont have mad fadez/ contrasts compared to some of the craziest apc's ive seen before around here. wouldnt sell em away if they fit me well, they look nice they way they are man.:D

SoloC- how long have you had them, and have you washed at all?

the next time get higher-quality denim(no diss) with a better dye job. you'll like the results more. and get a BIG or SE chainstitch job. you'll thank yourself. i nice jean without a chainstitch is like a maybach with burlap seats.