A.P.C.

jeepster

Hey guys, I think i fucked up my apcs. It looks like a bubble butt on me or something and that is just unflattering. What can I do? Are there any fixes? I only for for 6 days tops. they are size 29. This is a first time for me even though I have many other jeans. AGHH. they felt good initially but when i sagged a lil more now it looks plain stupid. How do i get rid of the bubble butt!!

Please don't be so harsh. I know the fit already says enough.=/

img0225qc6.th.jpg

img0222jc8.th.jpg

img0224pw4.th.jpg

besides the butt, the rest of the jeans fit well. i would suggest that you just keep wearing them and let them stretch out more, and they will start to fit better.

omg that made me feel better! its kinda stiff yeah even afer 8 days of wear. Should I sag it more? In the pic its not really sagged. its above the hip

today.. i washed my NS, its only been 3 months but i had to, they were getting wayy too baggy for me since some fatass borrowed it for 2 days.

and the one thing i really liked about these was the inseam because of how long it was, and now they're short. i hate inseams that are <= 32".

any way i can stretch that out ?

Hey guys, i just got a pair of Petit Standards. I couldn't button the first 2 buttons when i tried at the store. I wore them when i reached home, an hour later, i could button them all. Would they stretch excessively?

they stretch like all APC denim does. When I bought my PS's, they could button up all the way easily, and there was room to breath, but on the whole they were tight as a glove. Now they're comfy as hell. You can always soak your jeans to tighten them up too, ya know.

hey, im looking into some APC Petit Standards. My waist is 32. do you think a 31 in petit will still fit like a Levi 511 after they fully stretched or will they stretch to be too loose? ive seen some fits that were sized down two that looked fine and some that looked a little tight for my likings. also my thighs are a little big for a guy if that matters.

So... im a 31/32, would a petite standard in 29 fit well?

I remember my apc ns 28 didnt fit too well it was really tight around the thigh area, and it look emo skint ight.

APC Petit Standards fits like April 77s when i sized down by 2. So i don't think they're the ones you're looking for, 511's don't taper that much, try New Cures.

my PS's are sized down 2, from my actual waist and they're still pretty baggy, bet advice I could give is to go into a store and try them on.

hey, im looking into some APC Petit Standards. My waist is 32. do you think a 31 in petit will still fit like a Levi 511 after they fully stretched or will they stretch to be too loose? ive seen some fits that were sized down two that looked fine and some that looked a little tight for my likings. also my thighs are a little big for a guy if that matters.

Trei, I think if you've ever had to describe your thighs as "big" or "athletic" then the petit standards might not be the cut for you. I'd suggest at least going to a store to try them on yourself before making a purchase.

I searched this thread and couldn't find a concrete answer unless I'm blind (certainly possible) but either way could anyway tell me a ballpark for vertical shrinkage on the NS...The legs are way way too long (I'm usually a 29 in/30 in inseam), but I don't want to cut off too much and have them shrink an additional 2 inches and be say ankle length with no cuff...etc

thanks.