A.P.C.

jeepster

I weigh 130 lbs & im 5'6.

My 25 APC PS fit kinda like this the first few days.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8070/hike.jpg

After nearly 3 weeks, my PS fit somewhat similar to this, but with slightly tighter legs from the knee down.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5659/dsc03270er.jpg

I havent measured my jeans, but they have stretched some. The thighs seem the same. But when i first got my jeans, it was very hard to put each leg on because the jeans were very tight on my calves. But now i can slide my legs in fairly easily.

And you can get APC jeans on context clothing, although i think right now they're sold out of 26 APC NCs.

Hmm maybe I should go with a 25 then if you have 5 pounds on me and got the fit I'm looking for. Big difference between the 25 and 26 you think?

i am about as tall as you and weigh 119ish and i went with the PS. they dont completely hug me, but they are pretty slim. then again i am pretty skinny. it all depends on your build, but the NC will definitely be tighter on you. if you're worried about them being too skinny, might as well go with the PS

What size PS did you get? Fit pics by chance?

thes pics are kinda old, but i never got a chance to put em up

APC New Cures, over 7 months, (one soak immediately before this picture was taken)

4767534727_48bdd5b39c.jpg

Hey, can I ask your height/weight and what size those NCs are if you don't mind. Going nuts trying to decide between PS and NC

suze 32, kinda wish i sized down one size more because the waist was to big, and hte rest was stretched. i am 5:11-6 foot, and weigh 167 puounds when photo was taken. I was kinda skinny but not perfect. Please ignore spelling mistakes im a drunk sufuer.

i actually got a 26 SQuinn. it really depends on your body because i couldnt even button the top of the 26. your best guide would be to find the pair that you cant completely button up by one or two buttons. no fit pics yet, i dont have a camera, but they stretched out to about a 30-31 for reference...

i actually got a 26 SQuinn. it really depends on your body because i couldnt even button the top of the 26. your best guide would be to find the pair that you cant completely button up by one or two buttons. no fit pics yet, i dont have a camera, but they stretched out to about a 30-31 for reference...

I'm just wondering how the NC vs the PS will fit through the legs. I don't think my legs are extremely skinny because I'm athletic and play a bit of soccer but at the same time they aren't stacked. im_shy saying his PS fit slimmer than the pictured NCs is what threw me now thinking maybe a 25-26 PS

as someone whos owned NCs + worn NS i believe that New Standards are the best, btw SQuinn, my best friends name is quinn

New Standards are definitely too loose for my liking. I'm a skinny bastard, I need skinny jeans lol. And Quinn is actually my middle name. I hated it when I was a little kid but as I got older I grew to like it a lot.

matdude is right, but in all honesty, save some more money and buy flathead BSPs i feel that its the fit ur looking for. if ur set on apcs, ur gonna have to size down as much as possible. If you go with the size down option be sure to try them on

yeah, im super skinny and the PS fit me pretty slim, and i would imagine they'd fit you more snug than me. i would say the PS would be a good way to go in my opinion. they look nicer too in my opinion, with the straighter back pockets and the selvedge line

Yeah the PS don't seem like a bad move, the only thing that scares me is that most of those fit pics I liked were all NCs. I think NC might be the one for me but I can't really find many fit pics of worn PS so it's hard to say.

Probably not a huge difference. On context clothing, their measurements say the 25 & 26 have the same rise & thighs. My 25 PS had a 27 waist but have now stretched to a 28 waist after 3 weeks of wear. The other measurements have stretched somewhat but not much.

I searched on google & this fit is very similar to how my 25 APC PS are now :

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3031/3096408587_3915466871.jpg

Hmm that fit is pretty key too. I wish I had an APC stockist around me so I could just try the NC and PS. Unfortunately for all of the culture Pittsburgh manages for a small city we are behind on clothing stores :(. I'm more and more tempted to pull the trigger on Context's 26 PS but as a broke college-student-to-be I don't have much to spend so I have to make sure I get this right lol.

I suck at picking women so you have me really nervous now haha. I'm gonna go with sz 26 NCs if Context is going to have them in stock any time soon. If not I'll either order from apc.fr or just grab the 26 PS from Context. Thanks so much for the help guys. Sufu seems to be much more helpful than SF, this may be my new home ;)

hahahahah, ull be fine, return if u need to, they expect returns. and be excited, if htis is ur first pair of what i would consider true selvage, ur about to go on a wild (and wildly expensive) ride. (^plus rep for last comment)

the PS would be slimmer overall (the knee to leg is slimmer) but the NC would be "tighter" overall

So do you mean that the PS will be slim from top to bottom whereas the NC will be tighter at some points but larger than the PS below the knee taper?

Good heavens, those are the most extreme jeans I've seen in a long time. Sensational. Cool is no word to describe them.

What on earth do you do in them to get the butt that much destroyed? What denim did you use for the repair---and who did it for you?

I'm impressed! I'm envious!

A.P.C New Cures 3 days shy of a year.

1 soak. 1 wash.

IMG_4478.jpg

/showpost.php?p=1907756&postcount=3604[/url]

Wanted to get some feedback of what you lovely apc wearing users think. Its been going through my mind as it has been 5months with everyday wear if i should soak now or wear some more and let the denim stretch a bit more. Btw im going for a fitted look. Leave feedback and suggestions please :D

ps.png

They aren't going to stretch much more, so if that is your only concern keep wearing them. The fit looks spot on though, nicely done. My opinion, wash them at the 7 month mark, especially if there's a decent amount of visible wear.

Absolutely second aleopold.

They look way too un-used to me to consider any contact with water. My hunch is that even the 7 month mark may be rather early in your case, but that can obviously be decided when the time comes.

For now, keep on wearing them, and enjoy them , they look great - if, as of now, quite unfaded.