A.P.C.

jeepster

100_0827.jpg

What do you guys think? I just noticed I'm wearing mismatched socks. Maybe I should get 28s?

Bro,,... i would get NS if i were you.. i have big hips too and muscular thighs and even NS is too slim on me ok? so maybe not new cute go get NS or Rescue man

peace

I just got sz 29 new cures today. They didn't come with a pin. :confused:

True waist is about 31ish. They aren't very tight or uncomfortable. I should also get them hemmed?

The crotch area is really baggy. Not sure if it fits me well. (I'm female).

100_0827.jpg

100_0824.jpg

100_0823.jpg

What do you guys think? I just noticed I'm wearing mismatched socks. Maybe I should get 28s?

That cut does look good on you man. Tight and baggy in all the wrong places. You should try a more relaxed fit maybe. The ass looks awkward as hell.

i think sigma and play are giving enough constructive crits here... we all try to help this guy. and to be honest bro you might need to get a looser fit. it might stretch a bit but not much... mine didnt stretch that much i have a big glutes too :-/

The NS would be extremely extremely unflattering. The rescues even more so. I don't mind showing curves. I am a girl after all. The NCs aren't tight anywhere except a little bit in the waist which will obviously stretch out. That's why I was wondering if I should size down since they are mostly loose all over except waist and the crotch area is pretty roomy.

You'd be surprised about the NS, I saw a chick in a pair yesterday and they looked good on her. But, I don't think the NS is for you. No offense, but you look pretty frumpy in the pics. Maybe get them hemmed? Or cuff them some so they're not as baggy and take pics, that might make them look a bit better.

I've tried a pair of NS; they weren't good.

I don't want to get them hemmed if I need to get a smaller size but i'll try cuffing them and taking new pics Monday. I think that might be part of the problem since i'm pretty short and the inseam is ~6 inches too much from an inseam with a little stacking (which is sort of pushing everything up since the legs in general are pretty loose).

After reviewing some of this thread, I'm thinking about getting NS in 26 in black and NC in 27 for indigo. I'm usually a 27 in Dior but they fit far too tight for my liking now....so I'm thinking a 28 in Dior. These two sizes would probably be good, right?

Also, does anybody have experience with their trousers? I've been looking for a reasonably priced pair of charcoal grey pants and see that they have them on their site...but they are sold in the XS-XL type. So, does anybody know how an XS or a S would fit? Much appreciated.

I just got sz 29 new cures today. They didn't come with a pin. :confused:

True waist is about 31ish. They aren't very tight or uncomfortable. I should also get them hemmed?

The crotch area is really baggy. Not sure if it fits me well. (I'm female).

Just wondering since you didnt mention it: Did you get the New Cure Femme, which are female-specific? or is that the New Cure Homme ?

got my APC NS in indigo today..

should i soak em before first wear? if yes, why?

after i soak em is it fade more faster?smell less?less starchy a stiff? etc.

sorry for noobs question..

really2 newbie for denim, and this is was my first selvage.

really appreciate if u all guys can help. thx :(

got my APC NS in indigo today..

should i soak em before first wear? if yes, why?

after i soak em is it fade more faster?smell less?less starchy a stiff? etc.

sorry for noobs question..

really2 newbie for denim, and this is was my first selvage.

really appreciate if u all guys can help. thx :(

You don't need to soak APC's because the denim is sanforized. The reason people soak their jeans before wear is because their jeans are unsanforized. This means they need to soak it to get all the shrinkage out before they start wearing it. But you don't need to do that with APC's.

And if you want high contrasting fades, ideally you would hold off the first wash as long as possible.

@medine : thanks mate.. :) yeah, the reason why i ask to hemmed em is that anyone else can see the redline selvage tho. hehehe.lol

fyi im also love to stack my NS look.. thx.

@Ippo : APC = sanforized.. so.. i do not need to soak my APC before first wear.. daang.. from now i know it.. thx for ur info.. :D

yes, i would love to hold off the first wash as long as possible.

@all : OMG i know SUFU had it all the answer. hehe

I am curious how many 6 foot or taller people are wearing 29 waist NS as they don't have an inseam longer than 34 and I find the 34 barely works for me. In fact, it doesn't feel like my other 34 inseam pants. They don't really bunch up at all at the bottom where they meet the shoe like I see in some photographs. When I sit down or squat to tie my shoes my socks will be exposed.

I'm wondering if the fit is too short or if I'm just not used to jeans with such a taper and narrow opening that doesn't really fit around the tops of my shoes. Besides the inseam, I am very happy with the fit in the seat and thigh and will be seeking other jeans that have a similar seat/thigh fit.

Apologies for the poor lighting.

ns01fw8.th.jpg

Leg opening collage: ns03do4.th.jpgthpix.gif

I appreciate feedback on the fit.

I'm 6'2 and I have a size 29 in New Cures, I wouldnt think the inseam wouldnt be that different, but anyways my jeans are long enough and bunch at the bottoms. You must just have really long legs, that fit works well with the dress shoes nice. If you want them to stack you could buy some hi-tops?

I've tried a pair of NS; they weren't good.

I don't want to get them hemmed if I need to get a smaller size but i'll try cuffing them and taking new pics Monday. I think that might be part of the problem since i'm pretty short and the inseam is ~6 inches too much from an inseam with a little stacking (which is sort of pushing everything up since the legs in general are pretty loose).

If I were you I'd exchange your NCs for a sized down pair of the Petit Standards if possible. NCs are viewed as APC's "female jean," but having had a pair of NCs before (only sized down 1, then hemmed with a little stacking) and having recently exchanged a pair of NS' (sized down 2, couldn't really go any further) for the PS' (sized down 2 as well), they're a LOT more flattering than the NCs or the NS'. The low-rise, more fitted thigh area, and slimmer leg look great. The girl who rang me up even agreed that they're much nicer on women than their other pairs.

Also, 8bc, I agree with Medine. Those look good on you, I wouldn't really worry about them not stacking.

finally bit the bullet and started wearing my 30" NS's after months of dilemma whether i should hem em, rolled em up at the ankles but want some opinions on whether or not i should hem or not still. I'm wearing em a little bit higher than i'd normally wear jeans. Also some opinions on fit etc would be great as i'm thinking about getting a black pair as well. Love the feel and sheen and they are beginning to loosen up nicely after approximately 5 wears (and some beer spillage)

3013324221_dd699ed2f9.jpg?v=0

3013324211_0b715c148f.jpg?v=0