minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

I need a US proxy for some jeans for my girl from levi's online store..

Any recommendations or anyone willing to help out?? 

anywhere i can get a replica or a very similiar jacket to the SLP varsityy. color scheme wont be too hard to find but fit and quality obviously will be hard to match

saintlaurentleathertrimmedwoolblendvarsi

Anyone know online shops with Common Projects WMNS line?

Anyone know online shops with Common Projects WMNS line?

http://www.lagarconne.com/store/designer.htm?pid=894&sid=895

http://totokaelo.com/store/designers/woman-by-common-projects

http://www.gravitypope.com/shoes/womens/common-projects

http://www.francesmay.com/collections/vendors?q=Common+Projects

http://www.bungalow-gallery.com/common-projects/?gender=women

probably a long shot, I have to resole my Diemme boots with a Vibram Betulla sole in white. Anyone know a product code or where to cop the sole? My cobbler wasn't able to find them in the official Vibram catalogue for 2013....

Edited by frankie_four

purchased an item online last week, it still has not been shipped, but now the item has gone on sale, ive emailed them asking for a refund of the difference as my order has not been processed yet but the item is now markedly cheaper, my credit card has been billed for the original amount.....

do i have a leg to stand on?

purchased an item online last week, it still has not been shipped, but now the item has gone on sale, ive emailed them asking for a refund of the difference as my order has not been processed yet but the item is now markedly cheaper, my credit card has been billed for the original amount.....

i'm pretty positive they won't refund the difference. you'll most likely have to reorder the item on sale and then return the full priced item if it's worth that trouble.

first let me say that i am new to these boards and i am humbled by the amount of expertise on here. please excuse me if i post this in the wrong place.

i was wondering if anyone out there knew what designers/boutiques make dress pants or slacks that are pretty tapered and/or skinny. 

I'm looking for pants with a 5"-6" flat ankle opening (hem), so pretty skinny but they don't need to be skin tight by any means.

i don't really have a price limit, I'm just really at a loss here. 

thanks for the help

Found a beige..

http://www.thestarco.gr/en/product_categories/111/products/828

Why not contact Diemme direct as it looks like that's a special sole...

I asked Viberg for their soles once and they sent them to me,for a small fee.

Or maybe they know the product code..

thanks. They come in beige, black and tobacco. I've already contacted Diemme IT and the German distributor without any response...

depends on the shop. I had the same experience with some German shops and they did not refund the difference. They offered me to place a second order for the reduced item and to send back (they paid for the return) the one I bought at regular price....lol

Some other shops do refunds

can anyone id the shoes that guy on the left is wearing? they look a little like ann d to me, but i'm not sure what model

WktYrlm.jpg

i don't think i see any stalactites hangin off the soles.  difficult 2 see, but maybe they're bbs

I'm 5'10 135 pounds, is a Raf tee in large too big for me? It's from one of his older collections.

And for Undercover would I be size 1 or 2?

can anyone id the shoes that guy on the left is wearing? they look a little like ann d to me, but i'm not sure what model

WktYrlm.jpg

They are Dior Homme (S/S 09)

Ok so I measured my self and my chest width is 39cm, shoulder is 45cm and body length is 64cm. The Raf shirt I was interested in fits me well in all categories except the chest width which is 53cm. Would it be a big deal?

I see from other posts that Korea Proxy are now unreliable. Has anyone got a good South Korean proxy they'd recommend?

How does sizing work for Pump Furys? Given an inbetween (like 9.5), would it be better to round up or down?

Hey I need some recommendations for some good dress shoes. Nothing 'too' dressy/formal. I was thinking about the Prada with the air unit but they are kinda lame. But something in that ball park. I dig on chunky soles. No boots. Black only.

Hey I need some recommendations for some good dress shoes. Nothing 'too' dressy/formal. I was thinking about the Prada with the air unit but they are kinda lame. But something in that ball park. I dig on chunky soles. No boots. Black only.

0020000001392.jpg

IMG_1219.JPG

ESQ-dries-van-noten-oxford-120512.jpg

How does sizing work for Pump Furys? Given an inbetween (like 9.5), would it be better to round up or down?

safe to round up. the uppers are pretty tight.

what are some good undershirts to cure nipplitis (huge nip disease)?

there's a good brand called "size up."