minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

can anyone id the shoes that guy on the left is wearing? they look a little like ann d to me, but i'm not sure what model

WktYrlm.jpg

i don't think i see any stalactites hangin off the soles.  difficult 2 see, but maybe they're bbs

I'm 5'10 135 pounds, is a Raf tee in large too big for me? It's from one of his older collections.

And for Undercover would I be size 1 or 2?

can anyone id the shoes that guy on the left is wearing? they look a little like ann d to me, but i'm not sure what model

WktYrlm.jpg

They are Dior Homme (S/S 09)

Ok so I measured my self and my chest width is 39cm, shoulder is 45cm and body length is 64cm. The Raf shirt I was interested in fits me well in all categories except the chest width which is 53cm. Would it be a big deal?

I see from other posts that Korea Proxy are now unreliable. Has anyone got a good South Korean proxy they'd recommend?

How does sizing work for Pump Furys? Given an inbetween (like 9.5), would it be better to round up or down?

Hey I need some recommendations for some good dress shoes. Nothing 'too' dressy/formal. I was thinking about the Prada with the air unit but they are kinda lame. But something in that ball park. I dig on chunky soles. No boots. Black only.

Hey I need some recommendations for some good dress shoes. Nothing 'too' dressy/formal. I was thinking about the Prada with the air unit but they are kinda lame. But something in that ball park. I dig on chunky soles. No boots. Black only.

0020000001392.jpg

IMG_1219.JPG

ESQ-dries-van-noten-oxford-120512.jpg

How does sizing work for Pump Furys? Given an inbetween (like 9.5), would it be better to round up or down?

safe to round up. the uppers are pretty tight.

what are some good undershirts to cure nipplitis (huge nip disease)?

there's a good brand called "size up."

The black eyelets on my Raf holo velcros are rubbing off some black stuff onto the velcro straps (leather and the nylon(?) part). Anyone know how I should go about cleaning them?

^ happened to my pair too. not visible when worn, nbd

The black eyelets on my Raf holo velcros are rubbing off some black stuff onto the velcro straps (leather and the nylon(?) part). Anyone know how I should go about cleaning them?

wear, don't give a shit, crease, fuck up, and wear some more.

problem solved.

wear, don't give a shit, crease, fuck up, and wear some more.

problem solved.

^ happened to my pair too. not visible when worn, nbd

Alright thanks, glad to know it isnt just mine doing that Edited by smp035

I payed for an order from Rakuten and got the email with the ems number when it shipped out. But when I enter the ems tracking number of that Chinese sight, nothing comes up. Anyone know what's up?

What pants do you girls recommend wearing with Rick Owens Geobaskets? I'm thinking on the tighter side but I'm quite a big/muscular guy so I'd never in a trillion years get into anything too skinny. Suggestions muchly appreciated. 

What pants do you girls recommend wearing with Rick Owens Geobaskets? I'm thinking on the tighter side but I'm quite a big/muscular guy so I'd never in a trillion years get into anything too skinny. Suggestions muchly appreciated. 

cropped swingers, pod shorts, etc.