small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

• 2 months later...

what shopping proxy service is safest/best for buying clothes on Yahoo! Auctions? 

I'm comparing Buyee and From Japan atm and I know Buyee is popular but it seems that From Japan is the cheaper option. A lot of people online advise against Buyee for some reason, but does anyone have any experience using either of these sites? 

or if anyone could lead me to a thread with info/reviews it'd be much appreciated thanks

stupid question time:

Anyone know where to buy a decent pair of black drop-crotch pants for cheapish? Looking to use them for a costume, not interested in dropping more than $30 for a piece that's gonna be used minimally.

So I know this has been discussed before, but I can't find where for the life of me.

looking for lace to zipper converters for converse 1970 high tops. 

like these: http://www.military1st.co.uk/92014-magnum-lace-in-8-eyelet-boot-zipper-black.html

anyone have any tips on where I can get them (can't even figure out good eBay search terms) or know any that would specifically fit the 1970 highs? Looking for black. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I found a pair of Moscot Terry online but unfortunately the shop is based in Thailand.
Google translate said that the international order isn't possible but maybe I'm wrong. Is there any way to order them to London, United Kingdom?

Maybe there is someone in here from Thailand who can order them and send to me, I will pay for everything with paypal or through ebay.

http://burgundydipper.com/shop/terry-black-size-57-mm/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DOES ANYONE RECOGNIT THIS MODEL OF CELINE SUNGLASSES?

OgwwFvO.jpg

I'm pretty sure this model of Celine in the pic is not 41071 and 41054 and 1732 because some details doesn't fit.. I've tried my best to search the internet for the correct model but I really have no idea..

I known I'm strange for searching hard the very same of somebody, but please trust me I really really have to.. so I created this thread for help.

I'll so appreciate if someone pointing the correct model out!

Thanks,
Cao

Edited by Iamcaobin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/6/2017 at 0:50 AM, ShakeEmUp said:

Recommendations on where I can get a real thick plain blank hoodie? Really liked how heavy my old supreme hoodie was but don't really like branding. Reigning Champ and Wings and Horns are fancy and I just want something plain and grey or black 

could always get taobao supreme blanks. no branding other than the tag and the material is spot on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...