small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

anyone can recommend me a quality beige/khaki chino pants which is kinda regular fit with tapered leg? I have huge thighs and calves, so the usual mentioned brands probably won't fit me well, for example I have a pair of uniqlo vintage chino waist size 31 (upsize 1), and it's borderline tight on the thighs and calves..

thanks!

anyone know where i can buy these shoes ? have looked online without any luck. they are sold out everywhere i look. ebay is probably my best bet and i have it in saved searches. a brand new pair just got listed on ebay but they are size 10 and thats not my size. i think the shoes are dope, but seems like i'm out of luck every finding a brand new pair in my size.

nike-terminator-high-heavy-metal-1.jpg

I looked into the issue too and my conclusion was that they indeed are the exact same style. price varies a bit from season to season (this season's black patent-suede captoes are a bit pricier than last season's) but styling's almost certaintly the same.

nice sneakers btw.

anyone know the fitting of the Obey Rapture Bomber Jacket? I saw reviews on the Rapture Jacket and people say you should size up. But theres no reviews on the Rapture Bomber Jacket. What size should I get?

I'm 5'5, 150 pounds. I tried finding it in stores to see the fitting but the stores dont carry it

Can anyone recommend me a boot that can take a beating and quality? I'm moving to the UK from Florida and I really want to have a pair of boots that'll withstand the harsh winter weather. I considered Red Wing heritage but those are quite expensive and still kinda clunky on my small frame.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.