small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I've amassed enough funds to buy something really nice. I want something I can use for the next 5+ years without getting tired of it.

Want this. Where can I find this online? Will pay retail.

Other suggestions are welcome. My budget is around 90,000 JPY.

I prefer French because that's my new obsession.

00.jpg

I need a bit of advice from anyone stateside who's ordered from the UK. Royal Mail is saying they tried to deliver something to me last week, but I didn't get any call and they didn't leave a note. Their site says they'll try again and if I'm not there, it's headed back to the UK. But that was almost a week ago. What the fuck?

I need a bit of advice from anyone stateside who's ordered from the UK. Royal Mail is saying they tried to deliver something to me last week, but I didn't get any call and they didn't leave a note. Their site says they'll try again and if I'm not there, it's headed back to the UK. But that was almost a week ago. What the fuck?

they are fucking incompetent. In my experience when a parcel delivered by the national post goes across the transatlantic, the country's counterpart takes over - so a usps parcel gets delivered by the royal mail.

So I think USPS are handling this - the tracking number probably works through both sites. So i'd contact both to save some time at least. so fucking incompetent.

So I think USPS are handling this - the tracking number probably works through both sites. So i'd contact both to save some time at least. so fucking incompetent.

I never even thought to try this, and it turned out to be the keys to the kingdom. On the beach in the hard times, there was only one set of footprints because Mag was carrying me.

Downside, they sent this thing back to the UK. The point where the internet and real life meet is truly the asshole of reality.

i have the apc lined parka from fall 2009 except mine is navy cotton gabardine instead of wool/ramie and has a shitter zip/shittier lining/shittier hardware. got it for ~300 cause some store put it on sale a month early by mistake. definitely would not buy at full price. shit ain't even dat warm in the dead of winter.

looking at grabbing some American Apparel jeans for a halloween costume. any ideas on waist sizing?

I'm 32 in NS, Gap, 33 in PBJ.

was thinking a 34 would still be slim enough since their shit tends to run really slim. I don't have skinny thighs

i work there, go and try a pair on - sizing is all over the place. the ones that i wear to work are a 28 and i am normally a 30 in everything else (inc other AA shit).