small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Posted this up a few days ago but wasnt happy w/ the response.

I need this shoe but w/o the goofy patch of canvas or w/e the material is. Mcnairy, shortwing, black pebble, lug sole. Does it exist? I emailed the link on the new amsterdam site but didn't hear dick.

3b73c03f4f1b07bbfb6130667ec11969_h540w455_crop.jpg

Check tresbienshop, I think I remember seeing 'em a few days ago. Might be wrong though.

I am having a lot of trouble with this seller :

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=closet*&&_trksid=p4340.l2560&iid=260861597657&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Is anyone able to get in touch with me that has done transactions with him?

His name is Jason and I don't know whether or not he has relations with SSENSE. But he insists he has a store in Montreal QB - Canada - also

It would be great if anyone can get in touch, as I am in the process of contacting local authorities there because this eBay seller has taken quite a large sum of money off me through a transaction after I sent via gift. - I know I shouldn't have.

I am located in Europe and he said my parcel was shipped on the 6'th - I have yet to receive anything which is very concerning.

It was sent by standard courier but I phoned up CA Post and it doesn't take this long.

Any help would be great.

Thank you so much.

Please be cautious of this seller. I have an address: So I am willing to pay anybody who will visit it to obtain/confront this person for me on my behalf.

looks super suss, i am weary of any ebay seller that claims

Sizes: 2 sizes available, size XS and XXS, winner can choose one size.

i would say he is selling fakes. as for the shipping conqueror is right sometimes it takes ages! also probably should be in the small question thread dude!

also i recall purchasing a junya shirt off someone in canada that had a super similar listing and it was definitely fake. just looked through my ebay history but i cant see the transaction anymore which is super weird.

this question has probably been asked multiple times at the superdeim forum, but i can't seem to find this question answered....anyway,

want to buy acne hex cash jeans; they look great on everyone, but after a quick search via google, i can only find the girls version. is the girls version the one everyone purchases? if so, how do yo usize them? if not, where to cop mens? thanks

this question has probably been asked multiple times at the superdeim forum, but i can't seem to find this question answered....anyway,

want to buy acne hex cash jeans; they look great on everyone, but after a quick search via google, i can only find the girls version. is the girls version the one everyone purchases? if so, how do yo usize them? if not, where to cop mens? thanks

yes, hex cash are women's jeans - max cash (the looser ones) are men's. i THINK the consensus is to size up one, but someone else will know better.

they do strex out a bit. i've been able to wear 27-29 in them... the 27's being a little too tight in thigh area

i wouldnt suggest sizing down... but true or size up has worked well for me in the past

true or size up

they shrink A LOT though so maybe up 1 would be best.

true to what? tagged size or actual size?

i'm a 31 so i went with a tagged 29 (measures 31)