small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

if you're not going to go for the intended d.d. aesthetic (assuming most assume damir doma falls under the "gothninja" tree), and if you're not really a avid footwear collector, what is the point of paying approximately 1k for a pair of mandals? you could def purchase something cheaper and not even worry about "being gothninja."

I would never pay 1k for sandals. An opportunity has, however, presented itself.

Off the top of my head those look like some brand called 'J Shoes'? that look similar to something I remember from Revolve (doubt it though)

Question: brown shoes with black denim?

Cross post from Clark thread: What shades of brown do you guys think will go well with black denim i.e. the Clark desert boots.

Went searching and some colors include flint, taupe distressed suede, oak suede?, taupe wax?

I have pair of real beat Beeswax, but for some reason I do not think it will go well with my APC NS black.

Was leaning towards brown that have a shade of grey, similar to the flint color.

Any thoughts?