small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Ay i need your expert opinion on uniqlo vnecks. the packaged ones that go for 5 dollars. my only experience with uniqlo tees is a couple UTs and the WESTSIDE tee sidney printed. i heard a S is more like a reg M, or a smaller medium. hows fit? do they hold up well? worth the dough(all five dollars of it)?

Hey

Does anyone know of any sites/stores where I can get some Visvim Fluxus 04 denim?

I have tried searching yahoo.jp and rakuten but have been unsuccessful in my attempts, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Guest nyctaipei

jjsunglasses.jpg

26164.jpg

Can anyone tell the BRAND/DESIGNER of these sunglasses by the shape design and the logo branding on the side?

Please let me know, I'll ship you dough.

leather bags + rain / inclement weather

how well do they hold up?

i'm using a waterproof cordura bag right now but I'm considering switching to a leather bag

i'm worried about snow/rain/etc. destroying / rotting the leather. how best to protect?

thanx

Get one made of waxed leather or waxed twill. it would be able to stand most harsh weathers, take beatings, and progressively look better with age.

hey guys, do rachel comeys women shoes run a size big? i found a pair in size 6 and my girlfriend is a size 7. halp!

I owned a pair of their oxfords and it ran 1 size large so you should be fine if you're looking at a unisex pair. Read somewhere that rachel comey runs large in general too.