small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

does anyone has experience with the sizing on birkenstock alabama? i wear 39 narrow for birkenstock arizona. But how does shoes and sandals compare? Do i just get 39 or do i need 40 since the toe and back has no opeing.

anngwj.jpg

i've been looking for a place with these and haven't had any luck yet. i'm really hoping they're not going to be too wide.

Guest infinitesniper

I've been searching for info on DRKSHDW jeans. I'm uncertain about the sizing on these, I wanted 34 inches on the waist , went ahead and order a tagged 34 hopefully they'll fit smaller and stretch to achieve the perfect fit. Bought the coated with polyurethane one. (don't know if it's Berlin or not)

Why do people ask how an item fits that they already ordered? Just wait a few days and find out for yourself, or ask before you buy.

For waist 34", it depends on the cut and wash. I have a pair of 30s that measure 16"-16.5" but slim in thighs

I have a pair of the RO hightops in a 42, they fit but are maybe half an inch too short to be comfortable when walking, how should I stretch? Shoe trees?

also, the backing on the inside heel gashes into my heel when walking, what do you guys recommend? lace them looser, bandaid on the part that sticks out, etc. ?

help me out please.

I have a pair of the RO hightops in a 42, they fit but are maybe half an inch too short to be comfortable when walking, how should I stretch? Shoe trees?

also, the backing on the inside heel gashes into my heel when walking, what do you guys recommend? lace them looser, bandaid on the part that sticks out, etc. ?

help me out please.

Buy shoes that fit right.

I've Just bought a pair of S0500XX's lot #11

but there's no little red samurai label on the back pocket or stitching design on the back pockets :( is that normal?

If you buy from a retailer outside Japan the jeans will not have arcs or tabs. This is because Levi's sees the arc and tabs as copyright infringement.

I've Just bought a pair of S0500XX's lot #11

but there's no little red samurai label on the back pocket or stitching design on the back pockets :( is that normal?

many people prefer them without tags'n arcs anyway, including me.

If you can somehow relate to them your problem's solved! ;)