homme.homme

Undercover x Uniqlo

if y'all didn't know it was undercover collab would you still buy?

be honest.

honestly, I hate this. this statement is made by some dude every time there's a collaboration on anything.

honestly, I hate this. this statement is made by some dude every time there's a collaboration on anything.

Just because a statement is made everytime a collab is posted doesn't mean the content of the statement doesn't apply in some cases.

Like this one. That jacket is terrible. Most of what has been released so far from the men's lineup could easily do without the uu tag and slide in right alongside Uqlo's usual ss line up (which hasn't been worthwhile for a long time, except for their ts).

^ Dunno why your getting so uppity man. Uniqlo makes affordable basics for mass consumption not fashunz, they got Jun to design some basics for them and he did.

Uniqlo makes affordable basics for mass consumption not fashunz, they got Jun to design some basics for them and he did.

you're calling that knit rider a basic?

I could probably say that every time an established brand makes something shitty and people go nuts over it. Example: giant gaudy logos are ugly except when it's a UU t-shirt.

I do not see anyone busting a nut in this whole thread. That is besides the most basic of announcements. A lot of people are rightfully disappointed or disinterested. I for one know that my goal is to make the best out of the situation and find the one or two pieces that are nice enough to get my dough. Not like Jun wants a tainted record.

i guess "rider + u tee all summer" set me off but i suppose you're right... no nuts are being busted over this.

you're calling that knit rider a basic?

I could probably say that every time an established brand makes something shitty and people go nuts over it. Example: giant gaudy logos are ugly except when it's a UU t-shirt.

Then just fucking says it's ugly/wack/whatever.

People always say "oh dude you wouldnt buy that if it wasn't supreme/undercover/rick/etc." but the argument makes no sense. The clothes are the way they are because of what they are (in this case uniqlo working with undercover). And in this case they're cheap as fuck so that's not even an issue.

not a fan at all so far of the stuff on the preview, but i am sure some nice pieces will eventually come out from this

More item previews will come out between now and March 16th

While I like some of the pieces, none of them seems worth the hassle to proxy

the biker jacket looks really good up close.i am convinced.

Picture8.png

some other items,

Picture14.png

Picture15.png

Picture7.png

Picture5.png

Picture13.png

pictures arent mine ;)

Edited by yoda91

Thanks, the parka doesn't look that bad in the red they chose. where are the pictures from? Are there anymore including the women and kids pieces?

So the rider does look good from the front. Only issue is whether the back is (p)leather. I'm also interested by that striped sleeved item behind the parka in picture three.

Thanks, the parka doesn't look that bad in the red they chose. where are the pictures from? Are there anymore including the women and kids pieces?

those pics were from some journalist's wordpress, shall quote you the link next time when im free...there are nothing else new other than those i posted...no kids and womens

I realy hope its not gonna be pleather. But it most likely is.

of course it is , Uniqlo never produces real Leather

Those cropped chinos/long shorts/capris are the definition of something that I love but nonetheless cannot pull off.

i think the rider jacket goes for around 100 usd?

sell out instantly you say?

i think the rider jacket goes for around 100 usd?

i don't see what's so good about the rider that justifies the 100 dollar price. quality looks bad. even worse if the back isn't pleather.

Uniqlo is opening in Manila on June-ish. Upon fishing if they'd have the Undercover collaboration, the brand people asked what Undercover was.

Maybe it's a marketing tactic, maybe they genuinely don't know. :ph34r:

what is wrong with you people? the biker looks absolutely horrible

I think it looked much better on the model in that theatre pic. The up close and personal pic definitely looks like awful.