No more denim...

PG2G

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit. I caved. Picked up the SExIH02. But now I know I'm done for a long long time. Famous last words from every addict...

But I've pretty much got everything I need (actually more than I need cuz I still have the SCxBegin and LVC 1906 that I'm trying to sell).

I know this isn't my livejournal but if I write it down maybe it'll be easier for me to be denim free...

Uber denim = KMW 1950 AWA

Black + 21oz = SExIH02

Slim fit = Somet Slim 008

Biz casual (conservative) = Gap Gough

Anti-fit + unique dye & weave = SCxBegin

Distressed + historical = LVC 1906

If I buy any more denim, please gangbang neg rep me.

lowrider - It will take years and years for your AWAs to fade, so if I was in your shoe, I wouldn't wear them with the intent of fading them like other jeans. I would just wear them on special occasions and stare at the deep blue hues.

I think that's what I'm gonna do. I've been resisting the urge to wear the AWA until next Thursday. That makes 30 full days of wear for my Somet so I can finally wash them and take them out of rotation.

Then my AWA will go back in for another 19 days before their next wash and then they too will get pulled.

Then I'll have my SExIHBK to work on. Don't plan on washing these when I get them since Derek told me they're "deadstock" (not sure what the denim term for virgin jeans is).

I may work on the SCxBegin and LVC 1906 if they don't sell by the time I'm done with the SExIHBK tour of duty.

uh oh...i may or may not have purchased some iron heart 634s.

the 20% off sale at active endeavors may also mean i get some overdyed black cheap mondays to dress up a little.

then its time to sell some.....i will have john bull sewing chop SC002 and rag&bone RB6 black for sale very soon, as well as a heap of other shit.

hehehe, I love how people mention what jeans they are selling in this thread, its like a captive audience of weak people, like having an offlicense opposite an AA meeting.

Seriously though, cmon guys, get a grip, there are other things in life than denim..... redmoon, alden...

• 3 weeks later...

I've officially decided to stop buying jeans until I'm ready to throw a pair out...in the past 6 months I've bought APC NS's, LVC 47's, SC Okinawa's, Imperial Dukes, and waiting on SDA 103's. Everytime I do a bit of research on a brand I don't know much about, I end up obsessively wanting at lease one pair of their jeans...but until that pair of APC are worn into the ground, I'm cut off. :(

...but I still don't own a pair Sam's, PBJ's, Flatheads....a collection isn't complete without those, right? :confused:

yeah, the ducks are great. still one of the jeans i wear the most around town. it's got great details which make people say, "whoa! what jeans are those?"

anyways, i think i am going to stay away from denim so i can save up and get a paul reed smith se custom guitar. it costs as much as two pairs of japanese jeans!

hehe, its like an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other :D

cotton duck,

i read the old duckdiggers thread, and you seemed worried about the inseam shrinking. How did it work out for you? im close to 6´4 and if it shrinks alot, it can be trouble..

hehe, its like an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other :D

cotton duck,

i read the old duckdiggers thread, and you seemed worried about the inseam shrinking. How did it work out for you? im close to 6´4 and if it shrinks alot, it can be trouble..

Don't do it Bobo or get some sammies...;)

Guest ksr1900
i'm in for 6 months, yo.

solidarity

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

word...your train has left the station...the jeans infestation is faux faux nation...

They do look very nice at a really good price, but an inseam of 91cm unsanforized is too short for me....so surely too short for you!:(

yea, I guess so. My lvc 47 are a 36 inseam though, which i pulled post-soak, and they are still 90 cm which is pretty nice.