OkayOkay

1st World Problems

^ size "large" "medium" and "small" means 100 different things to 100 different designers. measurements don't always help.

My boss' Mercedes makes a very distinct sound so I know when he rolls up at the office so I could close all my browsing/nsfw windows. He's been using his other Mercedes....

Didn't get enough protein post workout

You probably did. You would be surprised how little you need post workout.

And to add to the thread, my hi-fi portable setup skips for half a second every 20 or so minutes and it annoys the living shit out of me.

Also, fuck breaking in leather boots.

Sometimes I go on shopping binges and buy from foreign websites like luisiaviaroma and rakuten. My fucking Chase Preferred Sapphire card thinks this is someone who has stolen my card and just shuts down my card without telling me. Twice now I've ended my binges at Barneys and right when I'm at the cashier in front of a long line is when I find out my card's been denied. Embarrassing.

Sometimes I go on shopping binges and buy from foreign websites like luisiaviaroma and rakuten. My fucking Chase Preferred Sapphire card thinks this is someone who has stolen my card and just shuts down my card without telling me. Twice now I've ended my binges at Barneys and right when I'm at the cashier in front of a long line is when I find out my card's been denied. Embarrassing.

Happens to me all the time. I called my bank recently and requested that my card never be shut down, but instead to have them call me or send an email.

hooked my macbook up to a tv to stream the Super Bowl live and missed parts of the game because the site had way too many camera angles for us to chose from.

I've been working out recently so now half my clothes don't fit anymore.

Oh wait, that may be a First World Benefit, cause I can buy new shit now.

Edited by rjbman

going to be late to work today because id rather take a shit here at home than at the office.

a friend regurgitated some louis c.k. line about the first world problem of having to choose a language on the atm machine which got my wheels turning. what comes out of that atm machine and what has to be done to obtain it is probably the biggest, most damning problem of all time regardless if your floor is made of dirt or marble.

every time i wash my car i end up having to travel on an unsealed road the next day

i'm too lazy to put the designer shoes I bought on ebay on sale, although I kinda could use the money.

The clutch on my 911 turbo just doesn't stick the way it did a few months ago.

I only own one hoodie to keep me warm in California cold weather.

Edited by lexerone

People tumblring my shit without mentionning the source zedlefou.gif c'mon

Had to spend two hours on the phone with my bank and credit card company to resolve a purchase I was trying to make from Browns Fashion in the UK because they thought it was a fraud and blocked my account. Ugh.

I bought new boxers at uniqlo because I've been too lazy to do laundry

I used to do this all the time (also for socks and undershirts), but now I have too many pairs and it's kind of annoying.

I have too much money in my wallet so it hurts if I sit on it for too long.

"Chargebacks" are a real problem.

I sold some dude something on Ebay like two months ago for $1200. The item was delivered, and the dude left me positive feedback. Cool, we're done, right? No, today I get an email saying that the buyer's credit card is issuing a "chargeback" because he decided he no longer liked the item... Paypal deducted $1200 from my bank account without my consent, and, as it turns out, is well within their right.

Anyway, for those of us that aren't privy to shitty ass piece of shit techniques, in America for some reason people can complain to their credit cards about merchandise that they purchased and can have a total refund.

I never got the item back, Paypal kept their fees, and I'm shit outta luck. If I had ever worked in retail I would have murdered people over this shit. I'm going straight up cash on Craigslist from now on.

*Edit- And I followed all of Paypal's "seller protection policies," right down to only shipping to "confirmed" addresses. I want him dead.

How is this even possible? eBay should cover this in its entirely due solely to how badly they rape us in seller fees.

broke a steel bolt, local hardware store didn't have my size+style combination, gotta order titanium replacements

Edited by _ironman