1st World Problems

OkayOkay

I'm on the greyhound in the middle of nowhere and this fobby chinese dude on the phone starts talking about starcraft or something. He goes silent for a few moments and then yells

"One day i'm gonna burn all these forests down. Blocking my signal! There's a mountain too"

From a girl I work with:

"All my cereal bowls are in the dishwasher so I used a different sized bowl and I think I got the proportions all wrong. I'm still hungry."

Hahahaha

edit: I showed her this thread. She lol'd at some of the posts over the last few pages.

Somebody deleted all the history on the family computer so now I have to type in the WHOLE urls of websites.

And oh my god now I have to FUCKING log back into everything? This is buuuullshitt.

good luck remembering all your passwords. that usually gets me - thank the maker for email password resetting

got offered a full time position at work, dunno if i should take it.

my friend is having her baby shower the same day im having my sons 1st bday KNOWING i had already taken that date.

and its rly hot outside so i think im going to go swimming tmrw but i hate getting mine and baby stuff ready

oh and the bobbi brown studio didnt get back to me about the pro account im applying for. i would pay $250 for the palette but 40% would be nice, i hope they didnt all sell out :(

There was no tickets left for gothenburg by plane, so i had to take a train (atleast it's first class). Anyway, didn't transfer enough movies to my iPad2 to last a 5 hour train ride so I'm bored. The train is going through some pretty undeveloped parts of Sweden (aka no 3G) and the wifi on the train is shit. What to do sufu? :confused:

"On our tenth day in Hawaii, the waves came up too far on the beach and took my iPhone 4." -- some girl at work with a double dose of white whine

I'm from Hawaii and I LOVE seeing stuff like this happen. Tourists gotta learn that the ocean isn't just some big luxurious pool.