1st World Problems

OkayOkay

On my birthday, I didn't receive what I had ordered because Canada Post is on lock-out, I had a midterm exam from 7pm til 10pm and my girlfriend wasn't even there and had to be reminded it actually was my birthday.

Yet, I am happier than most, all this thanks to this book that I always keep by my side:

MBS921.jpg

I am in LA right now and lament how far north it is to Beverly Hills from here, and therefore I don't have enough time to get an official brown strap for my Jaeger LeCoultre watch.

you guys wanna see some serious 3rd world problems, watch these poor people in Congo try to move 400 miles in an overloaded truck on completely dilapidated roads....

This shit is some real talk right here, there couldn't be less manufactured-reality-drama BS

http://www.hulu.com/watch/152345/deadliest-journeys-congo#s-p1-so-i0

The quality of my flat screen tv is only 720p, it looks like shit. I rather watch movies on my 28" imac. my life is hard

I have both a 1080 and a 720 tv in my house right now. both like 40-50ish inches.

pretty sure the difference is minimal if you're sitting as far away as most people do to a TV.

MOTHERFUCKER. everytime i wear a white oxford i spill coffee on it. this is like the 4th time in a row. FUCKASDF.

This. I can be hanging out in peasant status clothes eating drippy ass spaghetti sauce and spill nothing on me, but any time I wear something nice its like the floodgates open.

Also, Blackberry stock has fallen significantly and I'm worried as to what thats going to mean for my phone.

This. I can be hanging out in peasant status clothes eating drippy ass spaghetti sauce and spill nothing on me, but any time I wear something nice its like the floodgates open.

Also, Blackberry stock has fallen significantly and I'm worried as to what thats going to mean for my phone.

all stocks are going down. RIM will be active. my 403b portfolio was down 5% last week.