1st World Problems

OkayOkay

v0 is the best. flac is good for backing up.

tell me you hear a difference between v0 and flac, go on tell me. the audio market is one of teh biggest rackets out there, let me tell you. heed the warning. placebophile.

fools talking about pocket amps for their fucking iems and shit.

this shit is only noticeable if you dj considerably.

192 v 320 ain't noticeable on smallshittyspeakers

but play that on 18 high-powered bangers at a nightclub?

yeah you notice flac v 192 pretty fuckin' fast.

ya spot on. even through the 600 watt powered pa joints i use the difference between 192 and flac is quite clear.

I graduated with 2.96 in Economics with a specialization in International Issues and Economics from UCI. What do I do now? Should I round up on my resume to a 3.0???? Is that a bad move???

Def go with one decimal precision and put down "3.0". It is technically correct and obviously looks better. Make it a point to keep in touch with all your econ buddies!

ya spot on. even through the 600 watt powered pa joints i use the difference between 192 and flac is quite clear.

where the fuck did 192 come from?

V0. V0

+

you don't need huge speakers either, a good source and decent headphones is plenty good.

++

actually, always makes me laugh when the DJ excuse is thrown up. you think 320 is better than V0? loool

actually, always makes me laugh when the DJ excuse is thrown up. you think 320 is better than V0? loool

i was just responding to his post, the majority of music on my computer is v0. i'm no audiophile bitrate snob, but the difference between the lower quality files and higher is noticeable through larger speakers. you'll never be able to hear a difference between v0 and flac files though, you're right.

where the fuck did 192 come from?

V0. V0

+

you don't need huge speakers either, a good source and decent headphones is plenty good.

++

This is why I like you.

I need to come back to London soon.

my rant of the day: I'm too busy with work and prepping for my masters to go on Vacation.

Also - I haven't been on vacation since February. ugh

okayokay has an ongoing list of the first world problems i complain about.

i never drink tap water. when someone told me it's okay to drink the tap water in Berkeley i thought it was the most ridiculous shit i've ever heard.

i don't have a microwave at my new apartment. so instead of eating left overs or getting food that can be cooked via microwave, i just go out to eat.

i nearly ripped the pocket off my head porter plus jacket. (but i took it to the tailor to get it repaired and she wouldn't charge me for it which was actually pretty next level)

the skylight in my apartment wakes me up too early for my liking.

dammit why did i accidentally grab a uniqlo heat-tech shirt when i reached into my cabinet for an undershirt this morning when i was getting dressed for work. San Jose is hot as fuck today and i'm in an office with AC on, but this fcking heat-tech shirt isnt letting me cool down and im here sittin in my cube sweatin