1st World Problems

OkayOkay

I have to tell white people my dog's name is Bear so I don't have to hear them butcher his real name, that any ethnic person has no problem pronouncing. Also he doesn't like corny white girls which he is a magnet for but he loves jbeezys but most j beezys are too shy to say hello unless they from kansai I don't like kansai girls

v0 is the best. flac is good for backing up.

tell me you hear a difference between v0 and flac, go on tell me. the audio market is one of teh biggest rackets out there, let me tell you. heed the warning. placebophile.

fools talking about pocket amps for their fucking iems and shit.

ableton works best with wav

no point in flac ever

v0 is best for listening because it is what you need it to be, and if u have shitty headphones, capping at 200-250 wont even be noticable

I have to tell white people my dog's name is Bear so I don't have to hear them butcher his real name, that any ethnic person has no problem pronouncing. Also he doesn't like corny white girls which he is a magnet for but he loves jbeezys but most j beezys are too shy to say hello unless they from kansai I don't like kansai girls

What is your dog's name?

ableton works best with wav

no point in flac ever

v0 is best for listening because it is what you need it to be, and if u have shitty headphones, capping at 200-250 wont even be noticable

flac helps me sleep better at night

i can't imagine listening to beethoven at v0 and wondering what i'm missing.

no point in flac ever

in terms of a listening experience, if you cared about fidelity that much and wanted to listen to something in the highest quality, you'd go with flac. it's still lossless and half the size of wav, most of the time more.

:confused:

it's not going to be noticeable under any situation. i have very good headphones, and i can't make the distinction between V0 and 320 — *surprise* because there isn't one to be made.

LAME strips out wasted frequencies, so any improvement you might be hearing is placebo tbh.

in terms of a listening experience, if you cared about fidelity that much and wanted to listen to something in the highest quality, you'd go with flac. it's still lossless and half the size of wav, most of the time more.

:confused:

it's not going to be noticeable under any situation. i have very good headphones, and i can't make the distinction between V0 and 320 — *surprise* because there isn't one to be made.

LAME strips out wasted frequencies, so any improvement you might be hearing is placebo tbh.

about the wav; like u said, v0 is all u need for listening. i was talking about the fact that abelton is going to convert anything you put into it into .ald and then into .wav first. and i was comparing what someone said about 192 vs v0 (agreeing with u? yeah...)

LOL, I got negged for this. This was a joke. Something I imagined an irritating elitist 1st world person would say. I have no problems drinking tap water. Sheesh, people are so touchy.

who the fuck negged you? i guess we're never safe from liberal hippie dickbags

I don't want to work the mandatory overtime this weekend.

this is a 2nd world problem

i only get *.flac for live performances/concerts. all other formats are more practical for mixing/editing. listening-wise, just stick to needle & vinyl for quality.

if you go to chipotle and order a burrito bowl and you're not full afterward, it means those motherfuckers went light on a brother.

ever since my friend told me about it I always ask them to do my burritos quesadilla style. they put cheese on the tortilla then fold it and put it in the hot plate thing until it's melted, unfold it and make your burrito. only good thing about chiptole IMO

my very affluent friend was briefly bummed out when he couldnt find out the original paint code of his 1959 Porsche Convertible D Roadster (value approx. 100K) without having to pay a $50 membership fee to the Porsche 356 Registry.

#richwhitepeopleproblems

a good friend of mine has one of these also that his Dad handed down to him, I think it's maybe a year or two older, but nonetheless...it's fucking amazing. It's an insanely beautiful car and is obvs worth a fortune, but this kid is one of the most broke kids I know. College student, has a shitty part time job, can't even necessarily afford to put gas in the thing. It just sits in his garage. I wanna Ferris Bueller this shit.

my very affluent friend was briefly bummed out when he couldnt find out the original paint code of his 1959 Porsche Convertible D Roadster (value approx. 100K) without having to pay a $50 membership fee to the Porsche 356 Registry.

#richwhitepeopleproblems

I question how rich this guy is? He's still thinking like a poor person.

I arrived early for my flight at MTL airport yesterday and not only was their wifi service really slow, but Netflix streaming doesn't work in Canada. Fucking bullshit.

You must be talking about your american netflix account since you called it netflix streaming. In Canada Netflix only has streaming, no dvds.

And it doesn't surprise me that it wouldn't work in Canada. I was in Vegas last year and my canadian netflix account wouldn't work in the states either.

Kind of ridiculous that it only works within the boarder boundaries of that country. This is a very #firstworldproblem, well done.