Looking for "Slim" looking White Sneakers

qom

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chucks are sort of looking old i think- every 13 year old is rocking a chuck. though . However, if you can find white LEATHER purcells with LACES (agree on all points re velcro), buy lots of pairs. these are hard to find in adult sizes. make sure the color combo and styling on the leather purcell is as basic as the basic canvas model. the best converse kicks are the originals. their tricksy updates seem to miss the mark always.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Chucks are really hit or miss. Either they work great or they just say NEXT. Obviously, this is the former.

mcqshoes.jpg

The sartorialist kills it. Nice to see an old thread updated with information and not "I didn't even read this thread can someone please tell me where to cop blargh blargh blargh."

It's all about how you wear them with whatever else your wearing. For instance, considering that the shot where that was taken was at an italian fashion show and all the other men were wearing similiarly pristine dress shoes, I'd probably gravitate towards those wearing the chucks.

Nothing against dress shoes.

Wow, I really like those Common Projects... they're One-Star Los minus the One-Star :P

If they were made in hightops, I'd buy them tomorrow...

edit: shit, I just googled them and saw the highs... I've met my match... now, to get them from NY to my neck of the woods...