Looking for "Slim" looking White Sneakers

qom

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=CREA-MZ33 by the way if you order from revolve clothing, you can call and say youre a new customer and you want the 30% off, so its 30off and free shipping. Just pre-ordered these today for $84 shipped. These are definitely my favorite sneakers that I have tried on, in a loooooong time

Accidentally posted in the other sneaker thread but these are not slim whatsoever. They look like oldschool Nike/Reebok's from the 80's.

That pair of double happiness cost somewhere around $4USD to $5USD

Thank you communism for stimulating my consumer impulse. Where can I get your Double Happiness shoes? For the proletariot... and the beach.

I am in the States.

went to a couple Dior homme boutiques here in Paris yesterday and saw what seemed to be the entire current collection of shoes/sneakers.

Saw some awesome looking pairs, most noteably white with a black/reflective silver stripe and also a dope pair of all white wovens. In the 325-400Euro ($430-530 US) price range.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Someone mentioned Plimsolls earlier - just wanted to point out that they're cheap, very slim, and look good dirty. Plus, they're what Lennon wore on Abbey Road. Mine were $31 including international shipping.

Does anyone know how the sizing for these work? I'm guessing similar to chucks? Couldn't find anything on their website

thanks!

a little nitpick: Lennon is wearing Spring Courts on that cover.

Not according to whiteplimsolls.com (although they clearly have a vested interest in making me believe that).

Sizing seems to be pretty similar to chucks - I generally wear a US12, so a US11 in Chucks. I ordered UK11 (US12) Plimsolls and now that I have them, realize I could have gone down a size comfortably.

Not according to whiteplimsolls.com (although they clearly have a vested interest in making me believe that).

...definitely spring court G1 low canvas he's rockin', still plimsoles look just as good brozek, wash 'en and stick in a dryer, should come down one size, always works for me...

plimsoll means a canvas shoe with a rubber sole so on the the site is correct in saying that john lennon wore plimsoll's on the cover of abbey road. however, it is also a well known fact that john lennon's plimsoll's were made by spring court.

so, i guess both statements are right...

plimsoll means a canvas shoe with a rubber sole so on the the site is correct in saying that john lennon wore plimsoll's on the cover of abbey road. however, it is also a well known fact that john lennon's plimsoll's were made by spring court.

so, i guess both statements are right...

Makes perfect sense now - I didn't realize "plimsoll" was a general descriptive term and not the brand name (although in the link I posted, I guess it's both).